6) Home Sweet Home

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO Thank you to ' buttscuzyolo ' for commenting :) It really brought me out of the deep dark hole that I was digging myself into after my math exam where all I wanted to do was listen to my music and sleep. Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Kida's POV

"... Now please exit my office. Both of you."

Kakashi turned around and started walking towards the door.

"Are you serious?" I asked in a monotone voice as I looked over my shoulder.

He looked back at me confused before realising that I was still bound tightly in rope. A closed eye smile adorned his face as he sweat dropped and scratched the back of his head before replying in an even tone that matched my own "Oh, right".

He walked back over to me and within seconds, the rope had disappeared from my upper torso. I looked around for a moment, but I have no idea where it went after that. I rubbed my arms and glared slightly at Kakashi who was slouching slightly and smiling nervously.

Excellent parenting, forgets to untie his daughter.

The Hokage sighed from where he sat behind his desk, looking even more annoyed. "Don't make me repeat myself." He said in an alarmingly calm voice that made Kakashi and I both walk quickly towards the double doors.

We both opened a door each, which was followed by small yelps and a thundering crash that made the building shake and dust fill the air. As the dust settled, Kakashi and I looked down to see Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all lying in a pile on the floor looking dazed.

Kakashi and I looked at each other before stepping over the three stunned genin with ease and starting to walk down the corridor and out of the building in silence.

The sun was starting to go over the hill as we walked down the street towards Kakashi's apartment. I walked on his left side, keeping a good metre distance between us. He had his hands in his pockets and was walking lazily. People stared at us as we walked past and commented to each other on how alike we looked, I kept my head down and ignored them all. Kakashi also ignored them, keeping his visible eye on the path ahead.

I could feel Kakashi shifting his gaze towards me, I looked up to meet his gaze but he quickly averted his eyes back to the path ahead of him so I could only see his covered eye and the side of his masked face. I turned my eyes back to the ground as we continued walking.

Then I felt it again, he had his head turned slightly so he could stare at me from the corner of his one visible eye. I looked up quickly, but was too late, he was already looking away.

This continued for another few minutes before I finally got frustrated, my right eye started twitching whenever I could feel him looking at me and I could feel an irritation mark growing bigger on my fore head, it felt like he was evaluating me which I did not appreciate. I snapped my head up at his quickly averted gaze, I cracked.

"Oh my God, What!?" I barked at him, I flicked my fringe to the side allowing both of my eyes to glare at him as we continued walking at our leisurely pace.

"...So what's with the mask?" He asked calmly in response to my outburst, turning his gaze fully to me.

"Same goes for you" I replied, turning my eyes back to the path and breathing slowly through my nose to regain my emotionless composure.

silence

"What are you trying to hide?" He asked in an even tone, still staring at me.