7) Creepy Bastard

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO  Thanks to ' FANGIRLACCOUNTILY ' for the theoretical kick in the head and taking the time to inbox me. I've started planning the next 2 chapters, so I'll have them out soon :) Thanks for reading and I plan on blending back into the Naruto plot line soon...

Kida's POV

Before I could reply to his obscene comment there was a knock at the door. Thank God.

"I'll get it!" I said in an unusually high pitched voice as I spun on my heel and sped to the door pulling my mask back up as I went.

I turned the handle and opened the door wide enough to give me a full view of the visitor.

I was not ready for what was on the other side of that door.

Nobody could have been ready for what was on the other side of that door.

 A man wearing a green jump suit with a green jonin vest over the top and orange legwarmers stood before me. His black hair was styled into a bowl cut and it appeared that fuzzy, dark caterpillars had taken permanent residence above his eyes where his eyebrows should have been... oh wait... never mind... That is one creepy bastard.

My one visible eye was wide and my mouth hung open beneath my mask in a mixture of horror and disbelief. Did this wako willingly leave the house looking like this? Is he safe to be around? Should I call the hospital and ask if they're missing any patients?

My thoughts were immediately interrupted when the man looked down at me, still standing in the doorway with my hand on the door knob. Suddenly a blinding light obstructed my vision as he grinned at me with his sparkling white teeth. Winking and thrusting a 'thumbs up' in my direction and was opening his mouth to start speaking.

I was not willing to put myself through this. I slammed the door shut as a safety measurement.

Kakashi walked out of the kitchen with his mask back on his face. "Who was it?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows when he saw the traumatised expression plastered on my face.

Taking a deep breath and keeping my voice emotionless, looking him straight in the eyes I replied as calmly as possible. "Something that shouldn't be allowed in public" before crossing to the other side of the room, furthest away from the door.

There was another loud knock at the door followed by the creepy bastards booming voice "Kakashi why are you disguised as a 12 year old girl? And why'd you slam the door in my face?"

Kakashi's expression was blank as he walked over to the door and pulled it open again revealing the still grinning man on the other side. Having a door slammed in his face doesn't seem to have faltered his attitude.

"Ah! You're back to normal Kakashi! I didn't realise that's the sort of thing you liked to do in your spare time!" The strange man said still grinning. Kakashi remained expressionless as he left the door open and was followed further into the room by the strange man... Well the stranger man, that wasn't Kakashi.

"I'm here to challenge you to..." His eyes grew wide for a moment and his mouth formed a small 'o' as he spotted me on the other side of the room. We stood in silence for about 30 seconds as the creeper stared between me and Kakashi.

Finally, Kakashi broke the silence, "Guy, this is my daughter Kida." He said bluntly crossing his arms over his chest and gesturing towards me with a nod of his head.

The creepy bastard, now known as 'Guy' looked confused as he continued to stare. His mouth turned up around the edges in the start of a smile before evolving into a full on grin as his now glistening eyes bore into my now panic stricken right eye.

I began to back away slowly.

Suddenly, Guy stepped towards me with outstretched arms and tried to pull me onto his grasp. I ducked under his arms, bolted across the room and stood behind Kakashi, who seemed a bit shocked by my reaction. I peered around Kakashi to see the creepy bastard standing on a cliff surrounded by crashing waves. Grinning, he put one hand on his hip and dramatically pointed his other hand towards me as he spoke.

"KAKASHI'S DAUGHTER MUST BE OVERFLOWING WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!! I AM MIGHT GUY, KONOHA'S SUBLIME GREEN BEAST OF PREY!! BUT YOU CAN CALL ME UNCLE GUY!!"

Oh how I wish he would fall from that cliff.

I looked up at Kakashi and found him staring down at me with a flicker of shock in his eye. Regaining my calm composure, I averted my gaze and stepped out from behind him.

I looked back at Guy who was glittering with self-idolism.

Taking a deep breath and keeping my voice emotionless. "Hello..." The air was thick with anticipation. I took a quick glance at Kakashi and a slight smirk crossed my face before looking back at Guy with my blank face again and continuing, "..Uncle." Kakashi rolled his eyes and sighed.

Guy's eyes glistened with appreciation and his already wide grin seemed to expand further, I'm slightly concerned that the skin is going to snap... only slightly concerned...

"Well, Kida, how long have you been in Konoha?" Guy asked, his ecstatic atmosphere was slightly less overwhelming now.

Keeping my voice monotone again, I replied blankly "I arrived today and will be staying with Kakashi while I'm in Konaha."         

Kakashi looked down at me with sad eyes, his hands dropping loosely to his sides. "You know, you can call me father, or dad, or something along those lines..." he said slightly hopeful.

"No. No I don't think I will... I think Kakashi will be acceptable" I replied in a monotone voice, looking directly ahead of me.

From the corner of my eye, I saw his shoulders hunch slightly as he sighed before he spoke "...Well... um... Guy, what brings you here?" he asked, changing the topic.

"....Uhhhh..." Guy started, looking between the two of us blankly after listening to our conversation. "Ah! I was going to challenge you to a beer drinking contest! ...But considering you're with your daughter, that may be considered inappropriate." He said a bit disappointed.

Kakashi sighed and looked relieved.

Then Guy grinned, winked and thrust his 'thumbs up' towards Kakashi. "Therefore, I now challenge you to a barbeque eating contest!" Guy then exclaimed with a new aura of enthusiasm.

Kakashi sweat dropped and looked down at me, I looked back up at him blankly, "Well we were just trying to find something for dinner..." He trailed off still looking at me.

My stupid stomach chose that inconvenient moment to growl, I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I averted my gaze towards the ground, blushing furiously beneath my mask. "Barbeque could be nice" I said hesitantly glancing back up at Kakashi. He was giving me a closed eye smile beneath his mask. It made me feel warm and I couldn't help but mirror his expression with my own closed eye smile as I continued looking up at him.

Guy was smiling slightly as he stared at us, for some unknown reason... maybe just because he's creepy. Kakashi and I both looked at Guy with similar blank expressions before he erupted with revived energy and proclaimed "Then lets go! It's a race there!" Before he started stretching his limbs.

I walked over to the coffee table and began fishing my money pouch out of my pack. When I finally removed it, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked up confused and saw Kakashi smiling down at me again, "You won't be needing that, I'm paying" he stated before a blur of green flashed beside him.

Guy now stood beside Kakashi, looking down at me, with a sparkling grin on his winking face. "Now now, I'm sure Kida would prefer for he favourite Uncle to pay for her meal!" He said confidently gesturing with his thumb towards himself.

Kakashi's face went blank as he stood up straighter and started slowly walking towards the door. Guy bolted past him, leaving a smoke trail as he ran and yelling back "IT'S A RACE!!"

Kakashi then stood in the doorway and looked back over his shoulder showing his close eyed smile and saying "Let's go". I smiled back at him, quickly putting my money pouch back in my pack and running out the door as he closed it behind me.