chapter 2

After coming back Alana changed into regular clothes her mom still isn't back from hospital so she thought of going into nearby library
.
.
She has a love for books and the library is the best for her it's close from her house and she comes here whenever she's sad in a way books make her happy. She usually reads romcom she's not a sci-fi person the librarian rubina is quite nice to her Alana is her oldest customer

Rubina welcomed Alana with a smile, " hey Alana how are you?"

Alana replied with smile, "fine, you have a new collection?"

" yeah, we just got a new collection " then looking side she softly said with a wink she said, " we got romantic one's too "
Hearing that Alana laughed a little and she said "I'll check "

After 15 minutes of searching Alana finally found a book

She paid the money and left after coming she saw her mom's shoes and she hid the book inside her jacket because if her mother sees the book then only god can save her .

"Alana, you came back" her mom was inside her room.

" yeah mom " she was relieved that her mom didn't question her much.

After coming into her room she takes out her book and keeps it inside her bag to read it later .
At dinner, she and her mom again had a little argument, honestly Alana was feeling a little low so she thought of reading the book then started to read
.
.
.
After 1 hour

Alana's expression was like this someone made her eat bittergaurd.

She doesn't even know what to say about the book, she doesn't even know how the author thought of something like this honestly yeah she likes romcom books but it was a weird one the story name is " My husband is a cold CEO " story is the male lead who is Alan parker .

He is a man with a bad father and cunning sister he lost his mother when he was 7 she was the only one who cared about him genuinely but he also lost her .Honestly there are two villains in the story one is male Andrew sovasci and 2nd is the male lead's sister Veronica parker... Yes it's his very own sister the thing is the sister hates her brother because her father always prioritize brother over her honestly father is the sexist man so.. and the brother hates her because his mother died while giving birth to her . Honestly she didn't hate him before but by getting so much ignorance from her family she kinda became like this.

However the female lead Lily Darlington
is a model who is sweet, nice and you know the Mary sue shit .The male lead owns a textiles company and the female lead joined as a new model . So the male lead is fell love in first sight with her. However the villain also liked her and he's rival of the male so he wants the heroine and in that Veronica helps him because she doesn't like Lily because she saw her father being the way to Lily the way she wanted him but never got so the jealousy drove her to the extend where she wanted to burn her alive however Andrew saved her and shot Veronica and at the end Lily broke Andrew's heart . Lily and Alan started to live happily ever after .
.
.
Honestly it's not a bad story but it's like a story without any massage type of like yeah the female lead is independent but she got no attitude and the villainess she was good but her jealousy ended her life
Her life.

"I wish if I could change the story of this book then it would be a masterpiece however whatever I do is a masterpiece anyways .I'm a masterpiece myself . The world is too blind too see it but it's not like I care " Alana said to herself.
.
.
.
At night, Alana saw it's already 12:00 am so she went to sleep because she has her school tomorrow but little did she knew she's not gonna be able to go school tomorrow.

In the morning on her way to school,

it's already 7:30 am she gotta reach at 8:00 and the road is so busy however while crossing the road in her car suddenly her car Meets with an accident and the last thing she remember before losing her consciousness Alot of people were shouting that's it

Alana's mom is crying a lot but she can't understand why it looks like she's in a hospital but Alana doesn't still get that why her mom is crying so much so she goes close to her mom

Alan asked, " what happened, mom why are you crying?"

But her mom behaves as if she doesn't exist she keeps on asking but nothing happened suddenly she sees the ICU door opened when the doctor came he said,

" we saved her but she's in coma we don't know for how long but you have to be patient "

After hearing this her mom just kept sitting on chair didn't move as if she's a stone and Alana was beyond shocked she's in coma suddenly she hears a lot noises she hides her ear but she can't stop. Suddenly when she wakes up with a shout

" ahhhh " she shouted.

She opens her eyes to see people around her looking at her as if she's a animal from zoo .

She looks around her but she doesn't recognize anyone She saw a woman in her late 30's dressed up in a simple dress she didn't look that high post of someone and a doctor suddenly the woman said with happiness

Woman was quite happy, "Ms Veronica has woke up ."

Alana looks at here and then at the behind her but she can't see anyone behind her but she's like ' my name is Alana who she's calling Veronica then , I had saw after accident people loose their memories but here I remember everything and this woman lost her memories 😶 that's weird, why the hell she's so happy to lose her memory oh shit don't tell me if she's a crazy woman'

That woman was confused , "what happened ma'am why r u looking at me like this "

Alana gave a nervous smile, "umm , because I don't know you that's why "

The woman looked at her once and then Alana can swear the woman shouted with her lungs out

" oh my goodness you lost your memories."

Hearing this Alana thought 'I don't know if I lost my memories before or gonna lose right now after hearing this shout '
....
(Hey, quickly vote me otherwise the woman is gonna come in your dreams 😁 and comment how much bad and disgusting this story is trust me I'm dying to hear it )