46 : Love hurts

Veronica understood that where he was looking,

She just wanted to play with him a little bit , since he had been in her mind for so many days.

She brought coffee for him and sat across him with legs crossed.

His eyes, were on her smooth legs . He lowers his eyes and cleared his throat a little bit .

Took a sip of the coffee,
" It's perfect" he compliments her .

She didn't move her sharp gaze ,

" Yeah so , what did you expect? Some magic trick or what? It's just coffee and water "

He was quite taken aback by her words , ' is she angry about something? '

" Yeah right" he tries to laugh it off .

" Stop laughing like an idiot it wasn't funny" she took sip of her coffee too .

He stopped.

" Shall we continue our conversation?" Veronica said.

" Um..yeah"  he replied hesitantly .

" So what you said in cafe was true ? " She raised one eyebrow.

He settles a little.

" Yes ....I really like you and I just feel something different when I'm with you... it's very weird..I mean not weird..oh " he puts his face in his hands defeated, he was never this nervous even in his exam .

She clears her throat,

" Ok , I understood you like me a lot right "

He nodded a little.

" Hmm so what do you want now? " She said quite sternly.

" Whatever you want.... but please give me a chance "

Veronica would give him a chance but when she was in kitchen she thought to herself a lot, then she realized no she won't fall for him so easily. She's not bob the builder who's gonna change a person but he needs to work for her . Just because he came crying doesn't mean she needs to fall in his arms right there and then . Plus she's still unsure about future, she doesn't know what happens.

" So ....you want a chance huh .." she smiled slightly.

There was no innocence in that smile, he knew that but he can't back off .... it's better to suffer for her than suffer without her .

She went closer and sat on his lap .

He was surprised but didn't show at face .

She wrapped her hands around his neck , and rubbed her butt and his private part .

He shuts his eyes in pleasure and pain . Because he knows he can't do anything to her .

She moved closer and looked into his eyes ,

" Open your eyes "

He gulped a little but opens them .

Both were looking at each other one in awe another with an evil plan .

" What do you want to do to me right now? " Veronica asked in soft voice.

Almost as if hypnotized he replied,

" Everything....I want to touch every part right now....the mole that you have in between your breast I want to lick that over and over . I want to kiss and bite the place that connects your neck and ear to hear you moan " he stopped.

She puts her hand on his chest , it's beating so much as if it's going to come out .

" Your heart is beating very fast " she said.