chapter 6 : Arrival of grandma

Today is the day that Veronica absolutely hates it's her school today even though she begged to Nancy but Nancy's stone heart couldn't be melted.

" Nancy, look I'm still very sick and I don't even remember anything why you are doing this still "

" You have to go Ms Veronica there's no choice and you skip school a lot in that way you would fall behind in studies"

Now who would make Nancy understand that she doesn't need to learn what she has already learned it's her disadvantage but it's ok .

The car stopped Infront of a big school.

' it's a beautiful school but why Veronica doesn't wanna come here '

Suddenly she feels a tug in her ponytail. She looks in her behind a bunch of girls are standing like you know those high school bullies , except these were still 9 year olds .

Now Veronica got to know why real Veronica didn't wanted to come to school.

" You did my homework? "

One of them asked she was a blonde was cute but she was a bitch from her tone .

Veronica kept looking at her then said,

" What homework?"

" Oh now you don't even know what homework"

Veronica seriously doesn't get what this girl means . Suddenly another brunette spoke ,

" You are such a liar "

" Not only she's liar but also she's lazy too no wonder none likes her "

After saying that all of them started to laugh at her .

Not that Veronica gives a shit but she didn't knew what to say which would be less hurtful to them because she can say many things but her standard isn't so low that she'd be mean like them.

" Why are you not saying anything? You gonna cry? Go ahead none cares "
Blonde says

" No I'm thinking of something which would be less humiliating to you. But then I thought what can be more humiliating rather than you people who are living example of humiliation , I sympathy you it must be hard on you , but everything will all right "

All of them was looking at her with their mouth open because they didn't expect her to answer back. Honestly real Veronica wanted to be one of them but they only used her always for homework, notes always making fun.

.....sighs
' this kid had it hard '

" What you said to us "

" Oh I didn't knew you guys are deaf too , but I don't care I don't repeat my words at least on garbage so please excuse "

Saying that Veronica made her way to her class. Leaving all of those girls fuming.

At class

Veronica saw a girl with glasses. Honestly she was sitting alone with a book open so Veronica sat there beside her .

But the girl didn't really said anything so Veronica being a blabbermouth started conversation

" Hey "

No response.

" What's your name? "

No response

" Can't you speak?"

" Can't you keep quiet? "

Veronica looked at her and said

" I was being nice "