chapter 12 : last time meeting you.

It's the last day of Andrew's stay in U.S . He doesn't feel good about it he doesn't know why .

That day when Veronica rejected him he didn't talked to her but tried to pursue her a lot everyday sent her flowers, chocolates expensive gifts but she would just return everything.

Today it's the last day of his stay so he thought of meeting her for the last time.

He went to the hospital and asked the nurse about Veronica's whereabouts.

After knowing he went there she was checking so patient but he patient was a young guy so he was flirting with her a little,

" Are you single doc ? " He asked.

' why do you care if she's or not ' he thought to himself.

" I wouldn't like to speak about my personal life in my work space Mr Timothy" she said with a polite smile.

" I was just asking a question" he said with a pout

' is he trying to imitate fish ' seeing his pout Andrew thought.

" And I also don't want to talk about my personal life I told you . You take rest now" Veronica said and turned to leave the room that's when she saw him behind her not standing close just behind her .

" What are you doing here ? " She said.

" Umm.. it's my last day here " he said hesitatingly.

" And " she asked with a raised brow.

" I want you to have a cup of coffee with me "

" Request or order" she said with a mischievous smile.

He noticed it and said with a smile,

" Order"

" Then bye "

"Ok ok sorry.... request"

" I didn't quite heard you did you just requested me " she said with a smirk.

" I said it once now keep quiet"

" Ok fine stay I'm coming" he laughed.

" If you want I can take you in a better place you know it " Andrew said

" But I don't want "
Veronica said.

" Btw for how many days are you going? " Veronica asked.

" Honestly there's no count I can come anytime it's not my country so I don't know when I'm gonna come I just have my company here "

" Oh "

" Why are you going to miss me ? " He smirked.

" In your dreams " she rolled her eyes.

" But I'm gonna miss you " Andrew said with all serious face.

" Uh.. thank you I guess " Veronica got a little uncomfortable.

" Thank you..." Andrew started to laugh on it .

" Welcome honey" he laughed.

On the endearment she doesn't know why but felt her cheeks getting a little hot she blushed a little maybe too.

Then she cleared her throat and said,

" I have to go "

" But we are just getting started" he said with a straight face.

" Umm..I have to go bye take care" she said.

" Umm....I guess that's the time we split.... wanna exchange numbers? "

" Umm..no some meetings are better if they are unfinished" she said.

" I guess" he said with a smile.

" Bye" she said.

" Hmm " he said.

She left he kept staring at her disappearing back.

3 months later,

There's a meeting going on between Parkers and Sovasci they are rival companies but they are fighting for one tender .

Because it's a billion dollar tender none of them want to lose it .

" I don't think Mr Parker would be able to handle this tender and fullfil the conditions Mr Churchill" Andrew said.

" Mr Andrew I also don't think you are capable of handling business that is not of guns and murders "

Alan knows about his underworld business that's why he hates him more from school he has been hating him . Both of them hate each other .

" If you were capable of handling then the another shareholder of your company wouldn't be late " Andrew said with a smirk.

" Ever heard about traffic Mr Andrew " Alan said.

That's the time the door of meeting room opened entered a girl not to forget beautiful girl with a business outfit.

( Not my credit)

Every eye was on her she entered with a confidence.

" I'm sorry gentleman the traffic was too much on road " she said with a smile.

" It's ok " most of the men said.

Veronica just stared at them and smirked to herself she knows why she's excused.
' Damn ... looks are so important to live ' she thought to herself.

" Ms Veronica" Andrew said.

Veronica followed the sound and her eyes fall on Andrew .

" Mr Andrew" she said with slight surprise even though she knew from before about all of it she had read in the book .

" You both know each other" Alan asked Veronica.

" Yeah he was my patient once " she said.

" I didn't thought you would be here too Ms Veronica" he said with a smirk.

" Well I have to be present as shareholder of my company" she said with a smirk too .

" You... are his ? " He was confused.

" She's my sister" Alan said but keeping his hand on Veronica's shoulder.

He kept looking at them ,
' Damn ...why the hell she's sister of this idiot ' he thought to himself.

" You have any problem Mr Andrew" Alan smirked.

" No Mr Parker I don't think I have any" she said with a smirk .

" So let's start the meeting" Veronica said.
.........