chapter 8 : intriguing

Andrew goes to the backstage but to his dismay he couldn't find her .

Veronica had went to changing room you know all these dress are beautiful until you have to wear it for a long time.

She changed she went out just after Andrew got out. So she went to meet her grandma and Adele they attend her all fashion shows mostly, sometimes grandma can't but Adele doesn't miss.

" So " , Veronica said with a grin.

" What? " Adele said with a raised brow.

" Tell me how beautiful I looked" Veronica said proudly.

Veronica isn't a girl who has any insecurities about herself one she had was legs but now she's 5'9 that's enough for her and she doesn't have any other even though she dyed her hair from blonde to dark brown.

Honestly Veronica loves herself very much many people call it narcissist but for her she comes first but obviously she doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

" I was looking at the dress" replied Adele.

Veronica narrowed her eyes on Adele,

" Did I raised you this big so that you can betray me like this? Haaa....oh gosh I'm getting a heart attack look my best friend is my enemy here "

" Excuse me, I just spoke the truth "

" None asked for it bitch "

" Ok ok be done how do you girls fight so much? "
Said grandma.

" Ask her to compliment me " Veronica said puffing her cheeks.

" Did you saw grandma she's literally asking me to compliment her she really has gone mad "

" Ok ok I will, you look like a fairy , happy? " Grandma said.

" You didn't really had to say even though you know I'm a fairy" Veronica said proudly.

" Devilish fairy" said Adele.

" Shut up"

" You shut up "

" You"

" Both of you shut up, let's go to the restaurant, today you guys have to cook and wash dishes because you are eating my head " Grandma said and left.

" Because of you" said Veronica.

" Because of you" said Adele.

" Do you want me to increase the punishment? " Grandma said.

" No , no coming" both said and huffed.

Grandma is in her 60's she has a very big business but she always had a wish to open a restaurant of hers in retirement . That's what she's doing and Adele and Veronica helps her.

To be honest Veronica loves this job like it's kinda fun to her , she meets a lot of people and one of the thing is it keeps her grounded. Most of the time being on glamorous world this is the work that reminds her she's a normal human.

She likes to do normal works a lot in her growing she done many jobs as in waitress, photographer, cook ( even though not the best cook ) and many more but she has a sorrow.

She never did stripping, kidding . She's not courageous enough to do that she honestly respect those people who does that it takes a courage.

On the other hand,

While Andrew still thought Veronica must be still at party was looking for her here and there suddenly bumped into a girl,

" Can't you walk proper..."