42 : going to her

After hearing all the story Adele was just dumbfounded. She didn't know how to react or what to say , on the top of it this dumb girl had sex with her kidnapper.

Adele was not even surprised or shocked she was just staring into Veronica's soul . She was so disappointed with this girl right now, she can't explain because that's the least she expects from her. This girl is freaking robot. From where she got all these emotions.

Veronica felt kinda embarrassed cuz Adele looked quite disappointed and this girl isn't even hiding it.

" .....Seriously" Adele said after a long pause.

Veronica wetted her lips with her tongue a little.

" ......I mean at least he's hot " Veronica gave a little smile.

" what? Since when you care about looks? You are the last person who cares about looks bro " Adele said in the state of shock , this girl is giving her shocks one after another.

" who said I don't? Bro my crush is Henry freaking Cavill , can you imagine my expectations. They're literally are on God level. I mean come on man " Veronica said dramatic face.

What does Adele think ? Veronica is asexual?

" I mean all my life I've seen you rejecting people who look good so I thought you don't. Plus you didn't like my ex too middle school" Adele said confusingly.

Veronica takes a deep breath.

" I don't only want good looks,  ok !! It's that simple, I want both manners and looks . I mean come on I'm not some dramatic pick me female lead from books or movies that I'll say that I like personality but not looks bla..bla..bla , but then marry the hottest guy in the movie. I'm honest , if that makes me shallow then I am. Like bro it's hard be around  with a man who has personality , looks and manners " Veronica breathed out . " And you had a horrible taste in boys back then maybe still is " Veronica eyed her silently.

" ....

So Andrew has manners ? " Adele asked cautiously looking at Veronica's temper .

Veronica face slammed herself.

" Mother ...when did I ever said he has manners? " she said exasperatedly .

" But you just said it's hard to control yourself around men who are handsome and has manners"

"........oh about that ? Um ...I may have forgiven the manners part " Veronica said itching her head.

Adele enlarged her eyes.

" I mean we live life once and it's not like I'm going to get married to him " Veronica said jokingly.

Adele was just quiet, it was a lot for her to take in her mind right now.

After a long break she just said,

" ok "

Now Veronica was relieved.

Alan was looking from his balcony, today he feels very happy because finally Veronica came back.

He went to his room, saw that his phone had 2 missed calls from Lily.
He was torn in between calling or not but he didn't.

" Ahh don't push injection" a kid cried out.

" Listen kid , I've been eating my sleep just for you so you better take the injection. " Veronica ran behind the kid .

It's been a month , Veronica has returned to normal life. Veronica wasn't really traumatized, sure she was kidnapped but it doesn't mean that she has to cry all day long about it because it was anything but traumatic , at least for her . But her kidnapper may have something else to say.

From kidnapper she suddenly remembered Andrew..... it's been a month last she saw him. She lives in that apartment but she didn't catch even a glimpse of him. Did he really just disappear? She was so meaningless to him that after getting what he wanted he just left her .

Anyways why is she even thinking about him ? She doesn't want to have any contact either, that's great actually.

Suddenly she felt a push , saw the kid running past her .

" Ahhh...my god ! Why I took doctor as profession ! " Veronica cried out and ran behind the 10 year old who refuses to have any injection.

Loud music is  giving a huge headache on the top of it the girl who's giving Andrew lap dance isn't any good either. She smelled like she showered in perfume. It's not making him hard .

He threw his had back and closed his eyes. Suddenly visions from that night comes to him . Veronica in that night gown , those touches . Her soft skin , moans when he pulled her hair back and bite her neck .

H suddenly grabbed the strippers neck and was going to kiss her neck but when he didn't got the usual smell he opened his eyes.

He dropped his hand. The stripper was confused but continued to grind on his private part .

" Stop " he said in a very quiet but intimidating way .

She stopped.

" Move " , she moved away.

He got up , kept 5000 dollars on the table before leaving.

He has a good control over himself for a man who had 3 bottles of wine. He went to his car sat there .

Started it but stopped it because he was still contemplating if he should go to see Veronica or go to the apartment so that he can see her in the morning or just go back to his penthouse.

Finally he thought that he needs to think with his brain and he did what he thinks is good.

" Fucking mosquito I'll kill you, move " Andrew was freaking angry at a mosquito which bit him for the 3 rd time in his butt .

His brain told him to go to his house so he thought of going to his house but his hands magically turned the steering wheel and car tired towards Veronica's apartment.

And now he is torn between going to his apartment or not . And these stupid mosquitoes won't biting him. Now he thinks he should go inside to escape from mosquitos .

It's not his fault tho it's the fault of mosquitoes.

He went inside just when he was going to get in the lift he saw it was closed.

" shit " Andrew said in annoyance.

Suddenly he heard a car noise. Saw it was getting parked in the garage. It was none other than Veronica's car .

( read , comment And vote)