39 : sudden nightout

( turn on "I like me better" song for this chapter it's a vibe )

Finally the car reached at the fair . Both Veronica and Andrew got out from their car .

Both had different expressions on their face , while Veronica was happy and excited Andrew was sulking while looking at the crowd .

Veronica noticed it and poked his stomach,

" Hey why are you so sulky ?

Andrew scrunches both his eyes and nose in irritation,

" I don't like crowd that much and it's quite crowded"

" Ohh no wonder you don't know how to behave with human beings" Veronica said by folding her hands to her chest looking intelligent.

Andrew narrowed his eyes,

" Excuse me , I know how to behave!! Ok ? "

" Oh really, have you ever even smiled at anyone ? " Veronica looks at him challengingly.

" I don't smile without any reason like a lunatic" Andrew said while looking infront .

" Did you just.." Veronica was cut off by Andrew.

" Are we going inside or just gonna argue here ? " Andrew asked.

" When did I ever argue? You are the one keeps arguing " Veronica was mumbling to herself.

" What? " Andrew asked in confusion.

" Nothing let's go " Veronica said in irritation.

It was a beautiful place, various rides , toys . There were beautiful accessories all just was wholesome.

" So what do you want to do at first? " Andrew asked.

" Over there " saying that Veronica ran towards a shop . It had various kinds of hairbands like with bunny ears and so on .

" What you want from here ? " Andrew was curious.

Veronica picked one with frog eyes , she looked hilarious. Andrew sneaked a laugh looking at her , Veronica noticed.

" This one's for you " saying that Veronica made him wear a hairband with cat ears .

" Wtf I don't want to wear it " saying that he was taking it out but Veronica gave him an angry look.

" Don't you dare to do so or I'm going to pick more weird one " Veronica said with big eyes.

Andrew was genuinely terrified by her words , if she can choose such a weird one for herself god knows what she's going to choose for him . So he kept the cat one on his head even though he was quite embarrassed.

They got out from the shop and started to walk suddenly a group of teenager girls went infront of them laughing while looking at Andrew.

Seeing this Veronica chuckles. Andrew looks at her helplessly.

" Aww it's ok , let's not care about what people think about us ok " Veronica said while pinching his cheeks.

Andrew gave a stink eye .

Then Veronica went to the place where you can get things by shooting on them.

" Tell me what do you want ? I'll get it for you " Andrew said casually.

Veronica looked at him once then said,

" Why would you get me one ? I can get by myself "

" Girls really don't have a good aim " Andrew said being a smug.