chapter 25 : hug

" Let's make a deal" Andrew said calmly.

" No " Veronica turned her head to other direction like a little kid.

Andrew sighs.

" You can't always behave like this you know right? " he looks deeply at her .

Veronica looks at him with deadly eyes and said, " don't ever tell me what can I do and what not"

Andrew didn't get scared but he understood that she's not like someone who he can order.

And he also knows that how childish she can be so thought of being lenient.

" Ok fine how about let's make a deal? " He gave a small smile.

" Not interested" saying that she was going to pass that's the time when Andrew caught her arm.

" I'm being nice so I hope you'll cooperate with me so that I can keep this behavior" he said with in a serious tone .

' Ahh.. how much I hate to be dominated by someone!! But I got to behave as if I'm submissive otherwise it'll backfire towards me ' Veronica thought in her mind.

" Fine say what's your deal? " Saying that she snatched her arm from himself and went on to sit on bed .

He facepalms mentally.

Then went to her and sat beside her .
Veronica sat with one leg up to her chest and another down .

He got a small little shock by her sitting style he never really saw anyone sitting like that .

He kept staring at her leg . Veronica noticed it .

" Are you eyeing me ? Go ahead you must not get anything to eye on . " She laughed after saying that then haughtily said, " it's not your fault people can't stop it " she grinned as if she remembered something.

' How can someone praise herself so much? ' Andrew was genuinely confused. However thought of ignoring his thoughts.

" So as I was saying the deal is you can go to bed wearing clothes but if only you sleep hugging me and you can only wear bra and panties nothing more "

After he finishes he looks at Veronica and her expression is like as if he told her that monkeys can lay eggs.

" What? " He asked.

" Why would I have to hug you are you a 5 year old that you need to be hugged? " She looks at him up to down and didn't stop, " And from clothes I thought it meant something which can cover your body parts , I think you didn't get this general knowledge " she smiled sarcastically.

His expression was hilarious that Veronica almost laughed on his face but controlled.

He looked as if he just killed her in his mind the put her in graveyard then again killed her .

He closed his eyes then laughed which sounded painful as if he can't take it then he asked with expressionless face, " Do you always talk like this or am I the special one ? "

" Well I always talk like this whenever I witness an a**hole so...." She just lowered her eyes then looks at him with utmost innocent face.

" Do you know if I want I can ripe you clothes right now? But I won't I'm not cheap " He said in serious tone .

" Well you kidnapped me so it's nothing better" Veronica shrugged.
" And I won't sleep with you " she cleared.

" What do you mean by that? " He raises one brow.

" It clearly means go to another room " she said carelessly.

" Why should I ? " He asked.

" Fine then I'll " saying that she gets up .