45 : long night

Both of them are seated in cafe , Veronica is still angry and has bit Andrew more than three times and scratched him too , he even got a red mark of her scratch .

Still he didn't say anything, Veronica is sitting across him looking outside the window.

He cleared his throat a little to get her attention but got none .

Then the waiter came ,

" Sir , would you like anything? "
Andrew looked at her once but she refused to even look at her .

" Get two hot coffees " Andrew said calmly .

The cafe was almost empty.

" Veronica " Andrew called her after mustering a lot of courage.

She's still angry at him, what does he think he is ? And when the hell he thinks she is? That he always kidnaps her like this .

Andrew sighs softly,

" Fine , if you don't want to talk " he said calmly.

" I have something very important to say " he gulped a little.

Veronica was paying attention. Just not looking at him .

" I think....no I'm sure I think I'm...." He wanted to punch himself in gut why the hell he's so nervous.

" I think I'm in love with you " he said and breathed .

Veronica looked at him with narrowed eyes in slits .

" What? " Veronica can't believe her ears because he can do anything but fall in love.

" Yeah .....I just couldn't...I can't...I can't live without you . I missed you every second every minute of my life . Till now I never knew that I needed someone but I need you. I need you to talk to me about everything, do nonsense, break my glasses. We'll go on walks too if you want and also to fairs . I .....I know I'm not a good person heck I'm far from being a good person but I want to become the better person for you. I don't care if the world hates me .....but you please don't hate me "

He finished he was waiting like a child who just gave his confession about stealing a candy .

His eyes were innocent, they were looking at her in hope , for the first time in her life she was not afraid that he's faking it . Because she knows eyes don't lie and his eyes was very pure at the moment.

How would she reject such a proposal? When she's also attracted towards him too . She stares at his eyes for answer but his were looking for answer.

She lowered her head a little bit and rested her head in her hands .

Andrew get tensed, probably it's a very big thing for her to take.

" Are you fine ? " he asked.

Veronica raised her head looked at him ,

" Can you take me to home? "

Andrew didn't wait for bill kept 100 dollars on table.

Veronica started to walk,

" Do you want any help? " he asked.

" No I'm fine " Veronica said with a little smile and sat in car .

He was a little tensed, what happened suddenly. Both sat together.

" Knock knock"

There's a knock on door while Alan was working on laptop.

" Come in "

Lily enters reluctantly.

" Hi " she said very quietly.

He was looking at his laptop but looks up at her , kinda surprised as it's been a while they talked.

" Sit down" he said in a gentle way .

She didn't argue and sat down opposite him .

" Tell me , what you dropped by ? " Alan asked.

After fidgeting for a while she said,

" Actually it's my birthday..... would you mind coming? " She said looking down.

He was kinda taken aback because he thought she hates him .

" Umm... when it is ? "

" Day after tomorrow" she was quite nervous she didn't want him to reject her offer.

After a long pause , he agreed.

" I'll text you the location" she said cheerfully.

" Sure " he said with a smile.

Car stopped in front of Veronica's house.

" Bye " Veronica said and started going towards the home . Stopped in middle turned to look at him caught him looking at her .

She went back to him.

" Would you like to have some coffee?" Veronica offered casually since he couldn't have coffee there .

He didn't say no . Both of them went to her apartment and she ushered him inside.

He was walking infront of her so he got in the living room first but stopped. She followed him and saw him standing following him line of sight she was stunned.

She saw her bra laying on floor. She walked there calmly and picked it and threw it behind the sofa . Turned with a face as of nothing happened but inside she was dying out of shame.

" Take a sit , I'll change first" she said calmly and went to upstairs.

He on the other hand once looked up then back of the sofa .

' She didn't feel shy or something? ' , ' Probably it's not a big deal I'm just thinking too much ' he said in his mind.

Sat on a sofa . Suddenly a call comes from one of him gang members.

" Hello" it felt like whole demeanor changed. His expressions were stoic.

" Boss , we caught the guy who has been stealing the information" voice came from that side .

For few days his smuggling business has been going in loss . After a lot thinking he thought is it someone from gang and it's true .

" Fine keep him in the punishment room torture him all you want but don't kill him " he said leaning back .

" Ok Boss" he hang up .

Veronica shut the door quickly was staring Infront of her with big eyes.

" Why the fuck these things keep happening with me ? " Veronica said out frustration.

She takes a deep breath,

" It's ok " .

She goes to remove her clothes, she chose a white tank top and shorts . She came down went to kitchen.

When he heard little sound coming he glanced on kitchen and his eyes were open wide .

She was just looking so hot in the tank top, on the top of it her cleavage was showing too .

He gulped a little.

It's gonna be a hard night.....

( Vote , comment and enjoy reading)