48 : drive

Veronica had a very bad sleep today. Her left is flickering, it doesn't seem like a good sign. Yeah she sometimes believe in all these signs.

She gets ready to go to hospital, she has classes. She's so bored with her life she should go out of country probably for a change.

She came down and saw a car ,

" It seems like the Chimpanzee's car " she knitted her brows .

She doesn't understand if he's in there or no and she doesn't even wanna know, ohhh that's the reason why her eye was flickering. This is the bad omen .

" The bad omen is literally outside of my house waiting for me " she said with a teary voice.

She quickly thought of nothing and turned to go inside and call a cab and go without his knowing.

30 minutes later,

Veronica was out with glasses mask on and a scarf to hide her hair . She looked like some celebrity trying to hide from her fan , well in a way he's her fan.

Thinking that she flipped her hair a little then realized it was in a ponytail.

" Argh, whatever. That doesn't change the fact that people become my fan " she smirks to herself and saw the taxi outside of her call . She called the cab driver one more time to confirm he picked up she saw .

The plan is simple get out of the house jump into the car .

She walked quick and opened the door. The driver was taken aback ,

" Excuse me , I have a ride " he said.

" I'm your ride now quickly go " she said.

He didn't say anything more and moved the car and a black Mercedes stopped his way .

" Shitt " she muttered under her breath .

He came out in his black tux , look good as always. She was in awe for a second then she got ahold of herself.

" Move , quickly. Quickly move " she started to pressure the driver and poking him .

" Mam the car is infront , how ? " He said with frustration.

" I don't know , you should know. Am I driving the car or you? You should prepare yourself for these type of situations no . What if some mafia attacked how would you rescue? " She blurted in nervousness seeing him .

Before the driver could say anything  he saw the man knocking on the passenger seat window.

" Veronica, open it " he said in strict  voice.

Veronica tried to hide her face in other side and said in a squeaky voice,

" What are you doing? Don't you have any manners on how to talk with a lady ? I don't know any Veronica I'm Monica"

He raised an eyebrow and said,

" Stop trying to fake your voice it's already bad enough" .

It made Veronica mad and jump out of the character,

" No it's not....I mean no it's not " pretty soon she changed it but by then he was sure it was Veronica.

" Veronica don't force me into breaking the window " he said in slight angry tone .

Now the driver who has been real quiet spoke up ,

" Woah , woah ease champion,  you can't break the window " he said coming out of the car .

" Who are you? And why are you talking in between me and my girlfriend? " He folded his arms .

Hearing that Veronica's jaw dropped and almost gonna touch the floor.