31 : brat

Veronica checked Andrew's car .

" It left " she sighs in relief.

Now all she wants is to find a way back home, enough of this picnic.

She runs fast on roof to see the place first. She won't lie but when she saw the view she was kinda emotional.

You see Veronica is a free bird who's been held in a place by a Russian hitler so obviously she was missing home and specially fresh air.

" Gosh I missed it " Veronica holds the railing and closed her eyes let herself feel the air , even though it's polluted by black smoke.

The she opened her eyes , her smile dropped completely.

It's a very wide space, she had thought it'll be more of a lawn with a huge space but the pain was she couldn't see and vehicles. Now she understood why this place is so quiet.

There are so many guards outside that she lost counting. Gosh she feels like as if she's some treasure but at the same time she grinned on this thinking too that she's so precious to someone.

" Eeeee, geez Veronica take ahold upon yourself" she stopped grinning and rebuked herself.

" But now how will I goooooo " she falls on her knees and started to roll on floor while crying out loud.

" Ahhhhh " suddenly she remembered an idea.

Meanwhile Andrew was sitting Infront of his dad while his father was ranting.
"Ты никогда меня не слушаешь. Bыl Brat." ( You never listen to me you brat ) his father said.

" Я перестал слушать старых ведьм много лет назад." (I stopped listening to old hags many years ago) Andrew said while sipping on tea .

His father looked at him with angry eyes, " who the hell you call ,old hag ?"

He stopped sipping for a moment and looked at his father from up to down then smirked and started drinking it again.

"Блин " ( damnit) his father shaked in anger.

" Do you know if I stand with you even today then people will say that I look younger than you" he said while brushing his remaining hair by his hand.

Andrew raised a brow at his dad's action. There are times when we are lost and these are the times when Andrew feels lost , he can saw many things but he let's old man be happy in his little bubble.

" Why you called me ? Certainly not to hear the praise of your beauty" Andrew said looking putting the cup at table.

His father sat on chair.

" I want you to go on a trip for our business . " His father said.

" I know you don't mean it " Andrew knew what he was talking about.

" Loca is back in country " his father said.

" Yeah I know" Andrew leaned back .

" Then why won't you do anything? " His father asked his angrily.

" I want to see what can he do " Andrew said calmly. " I never strike first "

" Yeah so that he can get our empire you dimwit " his dad kicked the table and got hurt .

Andrew got close to no reaction. He knew that it doesn't if he tries to make his father understand something his father never understood him anyway. He stood up .

" Don't call me unless it's important " he said and left.

" Where are you going, you brat ? " He yelled in pain .

Andrew reached at office,

He entered in his cabin he saw Alan parker with a guy he doesn't seem to know.

" What are you doing at my office, parker ? " He said sitting on his chair.

" I've something important otherwise I don't have any wish to see your face " Alan said while leaning back.

Andrew glanced over Brian , who was pulling the fake flowers that are in corner of his cabin.

" Who's this clown ? " Andrew asked.

" He's veronica's friend" Alan surpassed the fact that Brian is a detective intentionally.

Andrew's cold eyes became colder as if he would have killed Brian thousand times if only he was alone with him .

" Brian" Alan called him.

Brian looked came and sat .

Andrew smirked, " is he your puppy too? "

Alan was about answer but Brian talked poked is nose and laughed a little.

" Well Mr sovasci , I've heard that we always see people the way we are internally. So are you? "

Alan chuckles a little.

Andrew didn't said anything.

" What do you want from me ? " He leans back.

" Nothing, we just want to ask you where were you these two days? " Brian asked calmly.

" And who are you to ask me that? " Andrew asked back .

" Fine then Alan ask " Brian shrugged.

" I was on a business trip " Andrew said before Alan could ask .

" Where? " Alan raised one brow.

" Do I need to tell you? " Andrew asked with a smug look .

..........................

Skit 💀💀

Veronica was watching a video of a influencer family so she commented.

@Veronicaparker :

how much wholesome you want them to be ?

Them : yes .

@Alan parker :

How much cringy you want this comment to be ?

She : yes .

@ Veronica parker :

How much idiotic you want this comment to be ?

Him : yes.

@ Alan parker :

How much Romeo you want @andrewsovasci to be ?

Him : yes.

@ Veronica parker :

@ LilyDarlington56 blink twice if you want to be freed from @Alan parker.

@Alan parker :
.............