chapter 17 : regret

(slight mature content ahead if you want you can skip)

Thud

Veronica slapped Andrew across the face,

" How the hell you tried to kiss me ? " Veronica asked angrily.

Andrew was looking at her with emotionless face as if he's not hearing anything,

" You slapped me ? " Andrew asked in a quiet voice but powerful enough to anger people

" Yes . Because you tried to kiss me without my permission"

" So ? I mean I thought you liked me "

" What the hell? Just because I have been nice to you does it means I like you? Who the hell put such shit inside you?"

" So you don't like me? " He asked her calmly

" No " Veronica was firm at her decision.

It's true she's friendly with him but she's friendly with everyone and why the hell she'll kiss or like that man who's her dead flag.

" Very well" he said and went inside closing the door on her face.

' was she too much? ' Veronica thought to herself. And went away.

It's been 2 hours Andrew is drinking,

" How dare she slap me ?" He throws the glass ground .

" She doesn't know who I am. Just because I'm nice to her doesn't mean the beast inside me died "

When he still can't handle his anger he texted one of his booty call .

1 hour later,

" Oh gosh oh yes " the blonde shouts in pain and pleasure while Andrew thrust into her deeply.

Meanwhile in Andrew's mind he's only thinking about Veronica and the slap . He turned the girl in a different position when he can fuck her ass .
He face buried in the pillow because she's irritating him .

He goes deeper and the girl starts to cry to stop it .

" Shut the fuck up if you don't want me to shoot you right now" he shouts .

She stopped because she knows who he's really.

This goes for more 30 minutes and he stopped.

The girl is truly tired from the physical work.

" Get out the money is in living room "
She went out without a single word.

Andrew went to the shower and drenched himself under the water. The droplets of water touching his porcelain skin was truly a sight.

His one hand on wall eyes closed suddenly Veronica flashed in his mind.

Her light tanned skin hourglass figure big eyes flashed Infront his eyes. His mind went to imagine how she'd feel in his hands. When she was close to him today he couldn't help but get attracted to the smell that was coming from her .

His hand went to hold is private part while his eyes were closed imagining her body. Kissing her , going down on her neck throwing her dress.

Oh how much he wants to see her naked , how much he wants that feisty brunette shut her mouth.

Suddenly he cummed,
" Fuck that vixen"

" I'll definitely have you under me honey in one month trust me "

Next day,

Veronica gets out of her home that's when Andrew also gets out .

They both made an eye contact for a split second.

Both of them went towards the elevator.

Inside it none of them speak to each other.

In the garage both take out their cars and went to their work place.

In office,

Alan went to meet Lily he doesn't know why but he just likes to she her she's just so beautiful.

On the way he bumped into Veronica

" Where are you going ? " Veronica gave him a weird look .

" To meet miss Darlington " he said with a straight face.

" Don't you think you are meeting miss Darlington more than often " he said with a raised brow.

" So ? " He replied with same attitude.

" Nothing I just don't want you to get rejected " Veronica said with a smirk.

" None ever rejected your brother " Alan was smug .

" What if she rejects you? Are you going to force to listen? " She asked.

" No, are you crazy? What kind of weed you tried stupid? " Alan was shocked.

Alan isn't a man who's that crazy behind sex or something. He always believe women always should be very respected . They deserve it . He never wants to force things on the woman he likes.

" Good don't even try " she warned him.

" I know Veronica.... you are fine right? I mean none harmed you right? " He was a little worried.

" No I just don't want you to force anyone" she assured him.

Alan takes her face between his hands and said, " believe your older brother ok "

" Hmm " she said with a smile.

" Ms Darlington I'd like to talk to you" Alan called Lily .

" Umm.. wait for a minute "

" Ok "
She finished her last pose .

" Yes Mr Parker " she said.

" Ms Darlington I hope you don't have any plans for today evening "

" Uh..no " she said a little nervous.

" I want to ask you out for dinner " he said.

" Umm...I don't mind " Lily said eyes on ground.

" Perfect I'll pick up at 8 pm " Alan said with a fantastic smile.

" Ok " she replied with a smile too.

" Sir , what do you want to do about the deal with parkers " Andrew's assistant asked.

Andrew was looking at some papers. He stopped for a sec then resumed.

" Why ? " Andrew said.

" Today you have a lot of meetings so you want me to schedule it on some other day? "

" ...No " Andrew said with a break.

" Ok sir " assistant left.

" Ms Veronica get ready to regret"

.....................

( I don't know why but this song goes with Veronica)

Who you like more Andrew or Alan ? Comment down
Let me remind you that both of them are completely different from each other so don't hate my Andrew baby 🥺🥺