32 : what happened?

Veronica's plan is simple , when Andrew will return home she'll try to be a little seductive , romantic and submissive.

So that he takes her out for a change and she gets a chance to analyze the place to escape.

After 7 hour,

" How could I do it ? " Veronica said shockingly.

Rewind :

Andrew came back at 10 pm after having the meaningless conversation in his office.

He went up to check on Veronica. But he was startled when he opened the door.

The room was decorated with candles. The room was smelling quite good. But his senses were awake about the fact that where was Veronica.

Suddenly he heard a sound from door opening, he looks back and saw the door opened revealing Veronica. His breath got hitched. He was wearing a satin off-white night gown.

Which was so thin that he could vaguely see her nipples. The neck was deep but not too much but still he could see her cleavage. She was in very simple makeup but it made her shine more than anything.

He once looked at her face then his eyes went down on her neck then on the cleavage and keep going down. He couldn't help but gulped a little bit

He looked back at her,  saw her looking at him with an emotion he can't tell .

" You had dinner yet ? " She asked leaning against the door with two hands tied infront of her chest which gave her breast a not so much needed lift .

He knew what she was doing and she also knew that he knew what she was doing but she couldn't care less cuz it doesn't seem he's going to let her go unless she does what he wants.

" No " he said silently not taking eyes off her .

She lowered her eyes for a moment and then looks back at him .

" Me neither" she said softly.

" Why not ? " He asked with curiosity because he knows she's not that type of person who waits for someone when food is infront of her and definitely not for him.

" I was waiting for you" she said calmly.

It didn't sit well with him but he didn't know but he just wanted to let his guard down for her .

" Let's eat" he headed towards downstairs saying that thinking he shouldn't let his guard down so easily.

" That's not needed I've got all food in our room" she said standing straight from the door frame.

He looked back at her remark , 'our room, what she wants?'

" Fine " he nodded and saw the table decorated with candles.

He made his way to the washroom Veronica was standing in way he moved to left she moved to left, he moved to right he moved to right.
Then she moved another direction to give him a way. She was just teasing him actually.

He sat down there and waited for her . She didn't take time to understand and sat infront of him.

The food was covered , he removed the lid , the food looked good. It was Italian. His favorite food.

He looked at her, saw her already staring at him. He doesn't know what kind of feeling he was getting it was as if someone was giving tickle inside of stomach and he was feeling slightly parched.

He drank the water quickly and averted his eyes from her. Her eyes are going to be his destruction.

He took on spoon of food in mouth immediately felt the taste is different.