41 :His pov

Veronica is getting ready to leave. She's dressed in a white shirt and black pants.

Honestly she's not taking anything with her cuz she already has everything he brought for her .

She went down the stairs and saw Josephine and Julia were standing. She gave them a sad smile.

" Bye , the time here was bearable because of you people thank you so much" .

Aunt Mary was at her hometown for some work so she couldn't meet her .

They were quite overwhelmed, this is the first time they've really bonded with someone whom they thought is gonna be the lady of this house. But they forgot that Mr Andrew doesn't want any woman in his life for forever.

She went out the car was ready, Andrew wasn't there to say bye to her.

' I was really just a challenge to him '

She sat in the car and the car left , what she didn't know was there were CCTV camera outside the house and Andrew was looking at her through that .

' Go , get out from my life and thoughts ' he said in his mind.

Veronica reached at her house. She opened the lock .

She went in and sat on her couch and laid her head back on her couch. She was looking at the celling.

She didn't know what to think about or what to do right now. It was such a weird experience. Very exciting, it gave her adrenaline rush. Right now when she's processing it , she actually can't believe that she was kidnapped, she lost her virginity consensually to her kidnapper and now she's feeling bad.

She ........ don't have Stockholm syndrome right. She's a doctor she doesn't think with anything but her brain, feelings are just made by brains and if her brains are falling for Andrew it's gonna be very hard.

No no she just needs a hot bath and some rest.

She called her brother.

Alan was looking at a file at his home, he picked the phone without looking.

" hello" Alan said.

" hey " Veronica said in a tired tone.

It was like a electric shock to Alan .

" Veronica" he looked at the number, it was her number. " it's you " his voice was shaking.

Veronica understood that he has gone through hell, otherwise her stone brother don't get emotional that easily.

" No it's my ghost " Veronica said jokingly. " I'll come home tonight..... I'll explain everything" .

" Okay" he held himself.

" By the way, how is dad ? " Veronica was quite worried.

" He's.....very sick but he'll be fine since you came back" he said with a little smile.

Veronica smiled from other side ,

" Bye " she cut the call.

She was looking at the celling.

At 9 pm.

All of the family was on dinner table. Even though her dad is too sick to join but right now he doesn't want to miss anything.

After dinner her dad finally took the lead to ask ,

" Would you tell us what happened? "

She answered calmly, " I was just too much in pressure because of office and med school so I thought of just leaving for a tour or something"