chapter 4: scary man

At Breakfast table

If looks could kill then by now Veronica and Alan would be in graveyard.

It's as if both of them are having a stare competition none of then are moving eyes and Nancy is quite confused not because their hateful gaze but because usually both of them don't look at each other or Alan doesn't pay attention to her but today he's also paying attention to her at least that's what she thinks.

However that poor woman doesn't about the sweet encounter of these brother and sister's in the morning.
(Understandable 🤷)

Suddenly both of them went on for same piece of bread at the same time 🤦 however this simple bread is gonna create alot of mess .

Alan said while glaring at her, " I glanced at the bread "

Veronica asked" So? " and started to pull bread.

Alan also started to pull is while saying.
"so it's mine"

Veronica said in a mocking tone , " hahaha , just because you glanced at something first it's makes it your's? "

Alan said haughtily, " yeah."

Veronica folded her little arms around her chest , " oh really, and why so ? Are you prime minister of somewhere?"

Alan replied nonchalantly, " no but I'm Alan parker"

" And? "Veronica asked as if that's not enough .

Alan rolled his eyes and said, "and your big brother too , don't you think you should respect your big brother "

Veronica looks at him lazily " huh , respect needs to be earned so earn it first and then tell me and leave my bread .....now"

Seeing this Nancy is kinda shocked because Veronica was never like this to her brother she'd be rude with helper's but never ever she would argue with her brother or father. Suddenly a sharp noise got her attention.

Alan again shouted, " give it to me it's mine"

Veronica shouted with same volume, " no"

"yes" Alan said

" no " Veronica said.

"yes "

" no"

"yes"

Seeing this Nancy quickly said ,

"please don't fight over a bread there are plenty in kitchen."

Alan said stubbornly , "ask her to leave it "

Just when Nancy is gonna say something Veronica looks at her with teary eyes,
"you.. you r gonna be on his side"

Looking at her innocent face Nancy couldn't say anything to her and said to the older,
"Mr Alan I think you should leave it moreover you are older brother you should be kind with your sister."

Alan looks at her angrily,
"huh she and sister in her dreams . She's a cunning cat "

Hearing this Veronica got very angry
" what you said?"

Alan was just gaslighting her at this point, "oh so you are deaf too . I said you are a cunning ca..."

Well sadly he couldn't finish his sentence because Veronica threw water from her glass right on his face Nancy Alan both were shocked

Alan said while looking at her as if he's going to kill her, "... You...threw... water....on ...me"

Ok now it's getting serious because the way Alan said she can understand he's very angry and she's kinda feeling guilty because he was dressed for school and now he's completely wet but the bitch inside her isn't gonna say sorry.