35 : Oops

Veronica comes back at room quite enraged she doesn't know why more ?

Is it because she acted like a dumb horny bitch last night and gave her virginity to a man who doesn't even care about it ? .

Like seriously!!! Who says " fine " there's supposed to be some context in this conversation, what does " fine " mean huh ?

" You know what it seems like? "

" You and I had dinner tomorrow? Fine "

" You and I did shit tomorrow? Fine"

" You and I did sex tomorrow? Fine "

" You want to give me poisen in my tea ? Fine "

" Like seriously, bro learn some manners, whatever why I'm getting so enraged why I care let him go to hell get his ass whipped by a Russian fat stripper at a strip club or If he wants he can also hang on to the poll and do poll dance "

Veronica sat down and started to take deep breaths finally when she couldn't get her anger out she started laughing.

" Ha..ha.. it's said if nothing goes right go to left ha..ha.. if you are going through dark time just switch on your light ha..ha..., ' going through dark time, just like me ' ahhhhhhh ' suddenly from laughing Veronica started to cry .

" Look at it people, look even my humor has been affected my dark time ahhh..ahhh...ahhh what do I do ? Ahh ahhh.. wait !" Veronica stopped crying.

" Should I poison him so that at least I get some peace of mind? Yes best option but I had heard if you kill someone his soul haunts you all your life no no no no I don't can't stand him alive and if he dies then he won't even leave my ass my back in bathroom and "

Veronica straighten up a little, " The jail clothing isn't pretty, whatever it's better since I'll be able to leave it's more than enough for me "
Veronica calmed herself down.

The house help Julia and another maid Josephine was going somewhere suddenly they heard some weird crying and laughing noises, both held each other,

" W...what happened? " Julia asked .

" What do you mean? M..must be someone " Josephine replied.

" Didn't you hear the laugh and then the crying noise? " Julia said reprimanded the cried out " it sounds demonic "

Now Josephine was also little scared because it's been only one month since she's working but she never saw anything supernatural but since Julia is saying is there anything? But the room of Mr sovasci and Veronica Mam is at this floor if there was something they would have said.

" Fine let's check who's it ? " Josephine said gaining a little courage.

" And what if it's a ghost? " Julia was a little superstitious.

" Let's see if we see any ghost then ... " Saying that Josephine left to get something.

" Where did she gone leaving me alone? " Julia looked around , " oh my goodness holy moly "

Josephine brings back a mop with her .

" Are you going to mop right now? What? Ghost pee ? " Julia said furiously, she thought Josephine would bring hammer or something.

" This is something which I found closest, now let's go " the started to follow the noise .

It was quiet floor, after few minutes there was a laughing noise coming and a crying noise coming and when they reached to the room they saw it was Andrew's room .

Is Mr Andrew laughing and crying? It will be historical because none even seen him in any other expression than  getting angry or neutral.

( writer note
Veronica be like : I also live in this room you traitors )

They slowly peek in the room and they saw Veronica sitting bed and talking to herself once crying and once laughing.

Both Josephine and Julia gulped looking at Veronica.

" Has she gone mad ? " Josephine said looking at Veronica.

" She wasn't mad but maybe after staying with Mr sovasci she became one " Julia shrugged and looked pitifully at talking Veronica.

" Look look josh , such a beautiful girl but gone mad why ? Because of loving a wrong man " Julia said.

( Writer note

Who gave you this information that she loves him , I don't remember giving this )

" It's true love makes people go crazy and girls do many weird things to get Mr sovasci."

" Remember once a young miss from a rich house waited whole night just to go on a date with Mr sovasci but he still didn't cared about her "  Julia said

" Yes I remember "

While they were chatting in themselves Veronica lay down on bed and started saying,

" Sometimes I feel like making this Russian cat do monkey dance and then I'll feed him thousands of red chillies with cardamom and raw ginger and garlic then he'll understand real punishment but eww he'll stink but hey it's not like I have to kiss him by then I'll will be goneee " Veronica sang the last word little louder.

" ' gone ' ? Why she said it ? " Josephine asked.

" Actually you are new but before Mr sovasci used to bring girls home keep them and then throw them , she must be sad by thinking that she has to be apart from Mr sovasci " Julia said.

" But she's sang that part " Josephine said in confusion.

" Hey , don't you know lovers and specially women express their love and sadness by singing "

" It doesn't matter how I got my freedom but since I got it I should celebrate it " Veronica stood from dead and put her hoodie on her head .

" But still I can't get the mood , oh glasses, " Veronica ran to closet to get Andrew's glasses.

" Where's she going? " Josephine asked.

" Must've gone to take out an old shirt of sir to smell his perfume, that's what queens used to do when they used to miss their king " Julia said as if she's in a fantasy movie. For her Veronica looks like a princess she never saw any of Andrew's ex who's so beautiful and Mr sovasci even though he's forbidden to think but he's undoubtedly the most handsome man she saw in her life too bad these two aren't going to end up together, it'll be go good if they had married and had kids , ' perfect fairy tale ' Julia said clasping her both hands together, Julia's eyes were shone with a picture that may or may not happen in future.

" I don't think she's sad " Josephine said.

" What do you mean? " Julia is annoyed since Josephine disturbed her.

" Look front" both look front.

Veronica's hoodie was on head and zip was open and on top of it she wore Andrew's sunglasses. Let's just say she became rapper without gold jewelry but Andrew's glasses can buy her a house though.

I'm that bitch

Been that bitch, still that bitch

Will forever be that bitch forever be that bitch

Yeah,

( Veronica went on extreme dance mode that she started to throw first hoodie)

I would never trip on a nigga if I had him

( Veronica noticed them looking at her with bloodsucked face she pulled them in and started to dance it took them a moment of uncomfort but soon they started to dance with her )

Bitch, that's my trash, ( at this line Veronica threw the glass across the room in flow and suddenly heard a cracking noise)

Three of them stopped...

( Comment, read , vote )