chapter 9 : we met.... again

It's been 30 minutes since the irritating man is here and he hasn't left the place because of him Veronica can't go out everytime she's out his eyes are glued to her and she can't tolerate his gaze .

She doesn't know why but it's too deep and uncomfortable for her and for 30 minutes they have been ordering this and that and most of the time Veronica has to give the food even though she doesn't wanna go.

" Are you gonna eat whole night ? " Asks Chris bored.

He's bored from sitting here for straight 30 minutes he wouldn't had said anything if Andrew had ate all food but he doesn't even finish the food  he's just ordering food to see Veronica.

" If you want you can leave I won't stop you " Andrew said sipping his coffee and eyes glued on the kitchen door expecting that Veronica is gonna come .

Thinking about that he smiled a little he really likes her name that's why he can't get the name out of his mind.

" Dude let's just go how much you gonna wait ? You literally freak her out from your constant staring"

" Do you think she got scared from my staring ? " Andrew said with straight face.

" Well any girl will be " Chris says in a taunting voice.

" Shut up, idiot " Andrew said.

Suddenly when he thought his wait is over he's disappointed because some other girl came out .

" Excuse me gentleman its our closing time "

" Umm..ok " Chris says flustered .

It's Adele who came out .

" Uh..ok but ask that waitress who was in charge of our table " Andrew asked in completely different demeanor .

" I think it's better if you talk to me "

Andrew was about to say something but Chris stopped him ,

" Don't create any ruckus Andrew" , he whispered to him.

Andrew give him a annoyed side eye and walk away while going he again tried to look for Veronica but she wasn't there .

Andrew sovasci a perfect man Infront of media . A perfect eligible bachelor for girls but every perfect thing isn't as perfect as it seems.

Infact the more perfect a thing is the more secrets it has hidden.

Like Andrew sovasci just the way he's the  man is too good to be true he's also an underworld boss , who's as cruel as anything .

In his world nothing but only his rules work. This underworld is something which he got in heritage just the way he got family business. Even if he wants he can't leave it and he don't want to because it's thrilling to him who knows he's gonna be dead next moment .

Dead or alive doesn't matter to him but what he can't tolerate is betrayal. It's a rule in mafia world you have to lose your life in mafia world if you betray your subordinates.

However right now he can't think of anything because he has been shot and he's been taken to the nearest hospital.

A bunch of men wearing black suits reached in hospital. And upon reaching there they have created a mess in hospital , the peace is completely destroyed.

A nurse went to stop them but they showed her guns they only have one demand to call the doctor right away .

" I...am .... quickly calling doctor" nurse said frightened.