43 : waiting

Andrew stilled in the place. He never thought he's going to be shocked or embarrassed but he doesn't know why he feels so many things at one time when he sees her .

" Finally , I'm home . The job of doctor isn't easy man " Veronica breathed out .

When she walked to towards the stairs she saw a man standing infront of the lift .

" Why the hell , he's standing there ? Doesn't he know that lift is closed by 10 " Veronica said to herself.

She thought of asking him what happened then thought whatever it's not her business.

When Andrew heard her footsteps going to upstairs he was relieved. He didn't want to face her and then fall in a hard situation, he can't forget her but he's not going to go after her . It is going to take time sure but he's going to forget her .

Veronica opened the lock of her door and  stripped out from her top and pants . She was too tired to change but she needed to take a shower so she went in.

Hot water was falling on her skin, her eyes were closed she was just in bliss. Suddenly her mind drifted to Andrew. His naked body came into her mind , his abs when he used to work out in the morning and sweat would nestle in his abs , porcelain skin  glistening because of sweat .

Her mouth opened a little , even in shower, she had the urge to wet her lips.

She was rubbing  the foam of soap very slowly on her body , her hand went into her breast . It was as if she had no  knowledge of her actions, her one hand grabbed her left boob and another hand softly started to feel her neck and throat.

She didn't know what was happening to her but her mind was going back to his touches , when he first kissed her on the table. The level of passion it had she can't describe, the way he pulled her bottom lip in between his teeth and sucked it . Pushed his tongue inside and his one hand was grabbing her butt another was grabbing her neck .

The feeling.....she cannot forget and that night he went so soft on her body yet so hard . Her hand slipped from her neck to her pussy.

She started to touch herself imagining him , what if he had saw her naked right now? Would his eyes look at her just the way it does always ? It feels so wrong so impure .....so wanted, she never liked men looking at her as if she's a plate of dessert but  when Andrew looks at her like that it makes her feel so wanted.....so ........ wet.

Her fingers were rubbing the clit and her mind drifted back to the night they spent together, his fingers touched this place which even she never touched like that either . She didn't even know the feeling of orgasm but her she's imagining him touching her most hidden part .

The way his tongue worked .......uff. Her speed increases and she just couldn't hold herself back ,

".......
Andrew... " Veronica shouted out in climax .

She slowly opened her eyes, her eyes were watering from such an extreme feeling. She sank in and sat on the floor .

She was tired.....yes she was probably tired from the hell she went through because of him so that's the reason why she masturbated to him.

It was a lie .

Both her heart and mind knew . She never masturbated in her life, because she didn't had any sexual or horny feeling ever, she almost thought she's immune to all these feelings. No boy ever touched her because she hated someone touching her without her permission and that's why she never dated too she knew in relationships you have to be very touchy and all .

She always thought that how people have all this horny feeling and how the hell people satisfy themselves by themselves, it was really funny to her . She always mocked those people but today she understood it's normal and it's not a bad feeling either.

But what's bad is that masturbating to Andrew. Like seriously.....she could've just masturbate to someone else.

However she got school tomorrow she needs to go to sleep. She gets up and goes to sleep.

Andrew was sitting in the car , he thought of going to his home but then thought it wouldn't be bad to wait for her . He can see her peacefully going to her school, if she sees him she's going to talk weird shit not that he mind though.

But it's a long night it's only 1:00 am right now, he needs to wait for at least 7 hours.

His mind was telling him to go home have a bottle of beer and then probably call a girl to remove all his frustration but he just doesn't want to see anyone but her right now.

But he's going to be bored so he called Chris.

Chris was sleeping cuz he and Adele has been working on a project for 2 nights constantly.

Suddenly his phone started to ring.

" What kind of idiot has called me right now? " Chris hid her ears with pillow.

But the ringing won't stop.

" who is this dumbass ? " Chris said angrily.

" Are you talking about yourself ? " Andrew said from other side.

Chris fell from his bed because of the dominance of his voice.

" Bro ....why ....why the hell !!! You are calling me at " Chris checked the clock ,

" 1 am "

" I don't know I'm bored, talk to me about something " Andrew said in lazy voice.

" Wtf  do you think I'm? Your girlfriend that you'll ask me ' baby tell me about your day ' and I'll be like ' oh baby nothing just a women snatched my favorite top in the dollar store hehehe ' " Chris said in a perfect female voice.

" why the hell someone will snatch your favorite top ? " Andrew asked in confusion.

" Cuz.. they all think similarly in one wants a top and think that cute then it's possible other 20 are also eyeing on it " Chris explained.

" But how do you know? " Andrew asked.

" That I ...wait bro shut up. Usually you wouldn't even call someone if someone passed away and went to hell and right now you are calling me . Something is fishy " Chris said in a suspicious tone .

" You succeed in diverting my interest from your nonsense and making me realize that I'm not wrong to ignore you " Andrew said indifferently.

" Bitch " Chris said under his breath .

" You are bitch " Andrew replied back .

Chris was bewildered that he heard it .

Chris said , " Bro I know you are going to kill me but I think dying in hands of my best friends is thousand times better than hearing in news that a hot man died because of overwork. I mean what will happen to my fangirls ? " Chris said in a smug way .

" Who is hot guy ? " Andrew said after a long pause.

Chris just grounded his teeth and shut the call and switched it off.

Andrew was still holding it on ear but then he looked at the phone saw he hung up on him.

" How dare he ? Ahhh " Andrew let a angry grunt.

" since the moment that girl came into my life people have stopped taking me seriously...fuck . Doesn't they know who I'm? Aren't they scared anymore? "

He was bored , so  he takes his laptop out and started working there .

( hope you liked the chapter)