38 : Can't take eyes off you

Andrew came back in the evening. He was doing some work in his study when Veronica opened the door by kicking on it .

Andrew took his eyes off the laptop and followed the sound, and seeing her he just rolled his eyes. Why he's not surprised? Obviously it's her who can do this kind of things around him.

When Veronica saw Andrew didn't pay attention to her she stood infront of his desk and kept on staring at him.
Still when he's didn't say anything her patience busted.

" Hey " Veronica said.

No response.

" Heyyy " Veronica half yelled.

" What? I'm not deaf . " Andrew said being annoyed.

" If you are not deaf then what took you so long to answer? " Veronica asked folding her hands infront of her chest.

" .....Because you can see I'm busy" Andrew said as calmly he could tell , conversation with Brian is still going into his head .

" Why are you so annoyed bro ? " Veronica asked scrunches her eyebrows.

" Because I've a lot of work to do " Andrew sighs.

It kinda softened Veronica's heart.... kinda.

" Then let's go out" Veronica suggests with a giant smile. Even though Veronica was going to ask when he's going to leave her but right now she doesn't want to annoy him more.

Andrew chuckles helplessly. This girl... what is he going to do with her .

Veronica's heart melted on his laugh.

" So where do you want to go ? " He asked with a toothy smile.

Seeing him smiling Veronica smiled too eventually, his smile is infectious, he should keep smiling but Veronica won't say it to him .

" Somewhere very simple, oh I heard that there's a fair going on somewhere very close from Julia" Veronica said very excitedly .

Veronica loves this kind of places filled with simple people.

" Wow , you know about all information even though you are caged huh " Andrew said while leaning back on his chair.

" True, being a gossiper has its own benefits" Veronica said with a proud smile.

Andrew again chuckles at her cute statement.

" So wanna go ? " Andrew said with a cute smile.

" Aren't you afraid that I'll runaway? " Veronica said narrowing her eyes.

Andrew stood up from his chair and walked closer to her then spoke in her ear .

" You need to be intelligent to do so " and left the place laughing.

Veronica kept standing at the same place with a sour face . What the hell was she expecting when he came closer .

Then she looked behind her and mimicked him with crooked mouth,

" ' you need to be intelligent to do so ' huh I've more IQ than you , huh what does he think of himself, I'm a med fricking student" Veronica said loudly.

" Still you are dumber than me " he shouted from other room.

" Wtf , he heard it . Is it his ear or elephant's ear ? " Veronica said with a terrified face . "Damn I've to be more attentive ".

After 1 hour.

Andrew is dressed in a high neck t-shirt and a jacket.

On the other hand Veronica still can't decide what to wear.

" Just wear something you look good in everything" Andrew said impatiently.

" Wait" Veronica came out from the washroom.

She was wearing a simple yellow dress and hair were tied up with few falling on sides . She looked pretty.

Andrew was staring with an open mouth but suddenly he scrunches his eyebrows.

Then he went to the closet and took out a winter coat . Her eyes followed him.

Came closer to her and made her wear it . Then went back few steps bites his lower lip a little as if he's thinking something very important then again went to the closet. Took out muffler and a winter cap .

Made her wear them then again looked at her now he looks satisfied.

Whole time Veronica was analysing him or we can say his actions.

" There are more clothes in cupboard if you want you can wrap them around me too " Veronica said with a straight face.

Andrew walks closer to her and holds her face into his hands,

" It's very cold outside and I don't want you to get cold "

Both of them were staring at each other and his thumbs were on sides of her cheek .

" Let's go " Veronica suddenly yelled and they both came of their fantasy or Andrew.

He looked annoyed but so what it's her job to annoy him.

She ran downstairs and sat into the car that was standing in front of the house. He also came after few minutes.

" I'm very excited" Veronica said with a huge smile.

" Why ? " Andrew asked as he started the car .

" It's be almost a week since I went out " Veronica said happily with a tint of sadness.

Andrew looks down a little he doesn't know why but he felt.... guilty. He never felt guilty about anything in his life but right he's feeling but he thinks about ignoring it and enjoying the night with her .

As they drove Veronica looks outside whole time then plays a song on radio.

Don't ask why

I can paint a picture of you in my mind, love

All my life

I never thought someone would make me feel so high But here you are

There's no touch or feeling

Pleasure or pain

Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins

No breath or beauty No sound or sight That ever made me feel the way you do tonight

I just can't take my eyes off you

Tell me anything you wanna do

Nothing I can do about it I just can't take my eyes off you

Don't ask why But every little thing you do just drives me wild (Oh right)

Don't be shy (Alright) Come a little closer, light my world on fire, fire

Veronica was enjoying the song it's one of her favorite song. She's not much of a romantic person but hearing romantic songs is a different mood.

Veronica closed her eyes as the wind hit her face and Andrew....he really can't take his eyes off her .