chapter 11 : offer

Today it's the last day of Andrew here he's fine now so he has to leave Veronica came to check on him .

" It's your last day here , you are getting discharged"

" Hmm I know are you upset about it "

" Not really" Veronica shrugged indifferently .

" Mm" Andrew was a little disappointed.

" Veronica, "

" Yeah"

" Do you have any boyfriend? "

Veronica smiled a little and said,

" I like to avoid questions about my personal life , by the way you wound is very looks good now "

" Trying to avoid the question? "

" Not really it's not the place or time to answer such question it's my personal life and I like to keep my personal and professional life separate"

Her choice words were quite good honestly he has seen many girls but none of them were so calm while they talked to him .

Either too flirty or too nervous but that's what he likes about her even though she's a beautiful woman but she's not dumb which he finds quite unusual.

" Then how about a date ? "

" I'll pass " Veronica said.

" Why so ? " He was genuinely curious because why the hell she avoids him like plague.

" I just don't wanna" she smiles a little.

" Fine , I won't force you" he said being disappointed.

Veronica knows he felt bad but she can't help it it's better if he loses his interest from her .

" Ok so take care and if it's in luck we might meet again" Veronica smiled and left .

Andrew didn't said anything just looked down and smiled to himself,
" For the first time some girl rejected me , why you are so different Veronica? "

Lily Darlington one of the best model of Australia. She was at first a little nervous even though she has worked a lot with other companies but she has heard about parkers mostly Alan parker .

She has been selected to do modeling for this company and it's her first day of modeling.

Alan was quite impressed by her performance.

" Miss Darlington you are doing good" he said while standing beside the photographer.

" Thank you Mr Parker " Lily smiled at him .

" Keep up with good work " by saying so he left.

Lily looked at his way and the focused on photoshoot.

' there's something different in Alan parker. He's a gentleman not to forget but not like him....' she thought about certain someone.

" So today there's gonna be coming one of the young and successful fashion designer of this era Mr Chris Walton ."

Everyone was looking at the way actually it's Adeles university and every month there's a young successful person is called to inspire the youth it's Chris this time .

Chris enters wearing a black leather jacket and jeans he looks good not to forget.

" He looks as if I have seen him before....oh that's the friend of that insolent man . " Adele thought to herself.