○ 4 ○

☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was standing at the balcony looking at the moon. He was in deep thoughts about his life and more About his past..... his bitter past.

Past

Jeon jungkook the only son of jeon yeona and jeon jungwon.

Jungwon was a cruel mafia man. He forcefully married yeona and made her pregnant. Even though she was pregnant she was always abused and beaten up by junwon. She endured everything for the unborn baby in her womb, she thought her husband would change once he become a father

When yeona gave birth to jungkook Jungwon was so happy that he got a boy as baby. Yeona's thought didn't come true jungwon always try to train his little son jungkook with weapons to make him a mafia like him. Yeona always defend jungkook as the kid was barely 4 during that time and she didn't want her son to be like her husband.

Years passed and jungkook was ten years old he was playing with his toys, suddenly his father came inside the room dragged him outside the room

Yeona: no! you monster were are you taking my son

She ran towards them and pulled little jungkook from junwon's grip and hid him behind her

Junwon: I've had enough, you said you will let him train to become a mafia when he become older.

Yeona: he is still young. My child is only 10.

Jungwon smirked and slapped her across her cheek

Jungwon: I should have done this before and took him with me.

Yeona was helpless he took jungkook with him. Yeona didn't ate anything she waited for them to return and after 2 days junwon came back with jungkook who was badly injured.

Jungwon: here, take your son he is useless just like you.

Yeona hugged jungkook tightly who started to cry in her embrace.

Kook: eomma my leg. I-it hurts.. ( crying )

Yeona: shh don't cry my little bunny. Eomma is here with you, it will be alright

Jungwon: Don't think it's over. I will come again for him....

After that many times he took jungkook with him his mother tried to stop his father but it ended up hurting herself. His father trained him to become a fighter but deep inside jungkook has a soft spot which he only shows to his mother. He didn't showed it out cause he know once hi father gets to know that he is soft and submissive he will kill him and his mother without another thought so he acted all tough and strong in front of everyone.....

End of past

Jungkook open his eyes and looked at the clock. It was already 2am tomorrow is his first day in Kim's corporation. He walked out of the balcony and layed on the right side of the bed, he looked at the empty space beside him.

Kook: you always said to me that you can't sleep without cuddling me tae. I wish you are sleeping peacefully without any trouble but I can't sleep peacefully anymore with this empty space beside me I want you to hug me tight ( teary eyes )