○ 8 ○

Taehyung, jimin, suga and hobi was waiting for the doctor to come outside the ICU. In a few minutes the doctor came out with a small smile.

Yoongi: doctor how's he?

Doctor: ooh don't worry, he is so lucky that the bullet didn't went so deep and it will take a few weeks to heal.

Everyone sighed in relief after hearing the doctor's word.

Doctor: well Mr kim may I ask you something?

Tae: sure Dr.

Doctor: I know I'm no one to interfere in your mafia activities but still why did you take a pregnant person to such a dangerous place? You know a simple mistake can harm him and his baby just like now.

Doctor could see the confused frown in taehyung's and all the others were

Tae: jungkook is pregnant?

Dr: so you guys don't know about this? Anyway Mr kim he is 3 weeks pregnant and luckily the baby is fine. Please take good care of him.

Saying this the doctor walked away. Taehyung sit back at the chair and looked at yoongi.

Tae: suga hyung, did you know that he is pregnant?

Yoongi looked at jimin who shake his head as no.

Yoongi: no, we don't know.

Tae: Tomorrow onwards I Don't want him in our ganghouse. Make him stay in the company.

Jimin: he is not gonna listen tae.

Jimin said worridly. Taehyung sighed and pulled his hair in frustration.

Tae: somehow make him understand. I don't know why he is doing this. He is risking his life for me, but why? Firstly by taking a move against Mr lee he must have gotten killed by them that day... and now taking a bullet for me... why?

Hobi came and sat near him.

Hobi: tae calm down.

Tae: how can I? Didn't you hear what the doctor said. Jungkook is pregnant, hobi hyung he is pregnant still he did that.

Hobi: tae you are his boss, and there is nothing wrong in taking a bullet of your boss.

Tae: you are right hyung but what about the baby? He risked the life of an unborned baby for his boss, what will be his husband feel when he hear this?

Taehyung looked at jimin and continued speaking.

Tae: jiminaa would you take a bullet for someone when you know that you are pregnant?

Jimin's heart started beat fast hearing the question. He looked at Tae's worried face and replied

Jimin: no, not unless the bullet is for my husbands

Jimin said while looking at yoongi and hobi.

Tae: yes, but who am I for him? I'm just his boss nothing more....

Jimin sighed after hearing tae's worried ramblings.

Jimin: I don't understand what you are talking. It feels like you are worried about him.

Tae looked at jimin with teary eyes which made others confused.

Tae: I don't know? But i'm worried about him, it pains here whenever I see him sad or in pain

Taehyung pointed his hand oh his heart. He continued talking.

Tae: I feel like I know him for a long time, sometimes I can feel his emotions with just looking at his eyes... it just feels wierd to feel something towards a married man but still here I am falling for him.

All the others were shocked to hear this they were so happy that finally taehyung is all over gain falling for his husband like they are meant to be but still the lost memories are not back.

Jimin: are you just feeling this because he took bullet for you?

Taehyung looked at jimin and shook his head

Tae: no, when I first saw him at our office. My heart felt like I got something precious but when I heard he was married it really hurt me. I tried to not fall for him for that I always called him Mrs kim to remind myself that he is taken.

Hobi: do you still love him after knowing that he is pregnant?

Tae: I do, but I can't.

Jimin looked at taehyung in confusion

Jimin: what do you mean by you can't?

Tae: I can't confess my love jimin.

Jimin: why? Is that because of the baby.

Taehyung looked at jimin and started to talk.

Tae: no, not because of the baby but didn't you see what happened today. I can't risk his life, I'm a mafia jimin and moreover that he loves his husband and it seems like he won't move on from him and now he is carrying his baby, what if he comeback? Jungkook will surely getback with him cause he love him that much.

Yoongi sighed and looked taehyung

Yoongi: what if his husband never come back?

Tae: still I don't wanna risk his life, i'm a mafia I can't have a normal life like others.

( Jimin pov )

Is he dumb? Why Didn't he think this all before loving and marrying kook, wasn't he a mafia back then? Wasn't he risking his life that time? He has already risked kook's life.I'm done with this stupid.

Hobi: we are also mafia tae but we are leading a normal life.

Jimin: and moreover that you can't just assume that he will reject you Tae.

Tae: i'm not assuming jimin, I have asked him a plenty of time.

Jimin: you proposed him?

Tae: no i didn't but I have asked him to move on from his husband but he loves him so much that it feels my love towards him is lesser compared to it.

Hobi: I don't know what to say now but tae don't giveup just give it a try.

Tae: I don't have courage hyung

Taehyung looked down feeling helpless.

Tae: he is so brave that he is risking his life for me like I am something precious for him which he can't loose he is making he fall for him by his care and bravery but his heart already belongs to his husband.

Hobi sighed hearing taehyung, he was the same man who chased behind jungkook and made him fall for him now that he is afraid to fall for that same man all over again.

Hobi: you are thinking too much tae. Just think about the present, jungkook is alone his husband is not with him and you still have a chance.

Tae: you are right hyung still i'm little nervous to make a move but No matter how much jungkook loves his husband he don't deserve that love cause he hurt such a pure soul. I will love him more than his husband that he will forget that man.

( Hobi pov)

I'm scared of that day when taehyung remembers everything. He will never forgive himself for hurting kook cause that's how madly he love kook moreover jungkook is pregnant and jungwon is attacking us continuesly.... i'm scared of the future now.

                              -TO BE CONTINUED ....

He's so cute🥰