○ 23 ○

Hobi: now tell us the plan Tae.

Tae: it's simple jimin will collect all informations about jungkook and jungwon and i'm going to take jungkook to our gang house and lock him safely. Hobi hyung, joonie hyung, suga hyung make a plan to attack jeon jungwon.

Yoongi: when are we going to attack him?

Tae: firstly we need to make sure our assumptions are right or not and if it's right jungwon will die.

Joon: and what if it's not right? What if jungkook is the real betrayer?

Taehyung couldn't think that way.

Tae: that will never happen.

Saying that taehyung walked out of his office. He stood outside his office and looked at Jungkook's cabin. He took a deep breath and walked towards his cabin.

Tae: you need to do this Tae. We need to find the truth..

Taehyung entered inside kook's cabin and saw jungkook sitting there liflessly. He looked like he had cried a lot and his Nose and eyes were red and his dress and hair was completely ruined. Jungkook stood up when he saw taehyung inside his cabin.

Kook: h-hyung.

Taehyung felt his heart breaking hearing that painfull voice of the younger. He wanted to scoop the younger in his embrace and hide him from every evil eyes but he need to know the truth for their better future.

Taehyung went inside without uttering a  word. He grabbed jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the cabin.

Kook: hyung? H-hyungiee please l-listen.

Tae: jungkook don't try to fight back. Just stay silent.

Taehyung said with cold face. He didn't looked at jungkook because if he look at that face he will also break down because jungkook looked so awfully broken. How can someone accuse such pure soul ? Even if he look so tough and strong taehyung knew his jungkook was like a little boy who wanted nothing but a little care and love.
Taehyung pushed jungkook inside the car and started to drive towards their gang house.

☆☆☆☆

Taehyung reached at their gang house. He again started to drag jungkook towards their basement.

Kook: h-hyung please. If you want kill m-me but please hear what I want to s-say.

Taehyung opened the basement and pushed him inside the floor. Jungkook looked around and found himself laying on floor of a dark basement. He was so scared when he saw blood all around the wall and floor, he looked back at taehyung with his ennocent bami eyes.

Taehyung looked away not wanting to melt in his soft gaze.

Tae: just stay here and don't try to run away if you don't wanna die.

Kook: i'm ready to die if the one killing me is you.

Taehyung felt his heart heavy hearing those hurtful words from his love. He looked at the younger not knowing what to say.

Kook: hy-hyung kill me if you want but hear me. My mother is in danger please h-help her, there's only 1 hour left to save her.

Taehyung was confused he don't know what the other was saying buy he knew something was off. Taehyung looked directly at his eyes and asked

Tae: jungkook I need to know only one thing from you just say yes or no.

Jungkook looked deep into his eyes and noded with teary eyes.