○ 24 ○

Yeona's head hung low, her vision was getting blurry and she was fighting to not loose her consciousness. It's been 15 minutes yeona have already lost a lot of blood. She looked at jungwon with tiered face.

Jungwon: what happened to my dear wife?

Yeona: kill me already jungwon.

Jungwon: well I have made a deal with jungkook and I never break a deal.

Yeona: why are you doing this to us? What did we do to you to deserve these punishments?

Jungwon looked at her with angry face.

Jungwon: you lied. You didn't said to me that jungkook was a special man. If I ever get to know that I would have killed him. I dreamed to train my son to make him a mafia king and build an empire with him. But your son being a mear special man crushed my dreams.

Yeona: THAT DOESN'T HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JUNGKOOK! I WAS THE WON WHO LIED.

Jungwon felt his anger rising when he heard yeona's shouting. He slapped her.

Jungwon: DON'T SHOUT AT ME.

??: and what will you do if she shout again.

Jungwon felt goosebumps when he heard the voice. It was the same voice which warned him not do anymore drug dealings. The same voice of the man who left him without killing because he was pathetically crying for forgiveness.

Jungwon slowly turned around and saw taehyung standing there with a bloody knife and all his guards who were standing outside was knocked out.

Tae: what happened? Are you surprised?

Jungwon: ta-taehyung ?

Taehyung walked forward him with a smirk

Tae: No Mr Jeon it's v, kim v. You were searching for my real identity, Then why are you shuttering when I'm here standing in front of you isn't it what you wanted?

Jungwon smiled and looked at him.

Jungwon: i'm not scared of a kid like you. I was just shocked to see you here. I thought-

Tae: YOU THOUGHT I WOULD KILL JUNGKOOK AND BELIEVE YOUR SHITTY DRAMA!

taehyung shout out loud letting his anger take control over him.

Jungwon: Don't shout at me Mr Kim. If you want to save this women sitting here. Talk to me patiently.

Jungwon said while placing the sharp knife on yeona's throught. Taehyung let out a sigh and observed the situation. He saw yeona's bleeding hand and the amount of blood she had lost. He understood that there isn't. Much time to waste.

Taehyung closed his eyes to calm himself down and then pulled a chair and sat in front of jungwon like a king.

Tae: what made you think that you can escape easily after messing with me jungwon?

Jungwon: I know you will kill me but before dieing I will take everything from you.

Taehyung looked at him with his piercing gaze.

Tae: I will pray to God to make your dream come true.

Suddenly someone jumped into the room breaking the window which was behind jungwon and knocked him by hitting on his head with a bat.

Jungwon held his head and groaned in pain Taehyung stood up and walked towards yeona.

??: am I late tae?