○ 21 ○

Jungkook was sobbing continuesly and his mother was trying so hard to calm him down.

Yeona: bunny please stop crying.

Kook: I can't eomma, I can't leave you like this.

Jungkook turned towards his father.

Kook: please don't do this to me. Take my life instead.

Jungwon: no I don't want your life jungkook. There is no fun in it.

Yeona pulled jungkook's hand and looked at him angrily.

Yeona: why are you begging in front of him kook. I don't want you to do that just leave me and go to him it's not a request jungkook just leave.

Jugwon was enjoying the heartbreaking scenes with a dirty smile. Jungkook wiped his tears away and looked at Jugwon.

-Jungkook pov-

I don't know what to do but What if i leave eomma here and ask taehyung for help? Then I can save them both.

Jungwon: I know what you are thinking my dear son, do you think taehyung will help you?

Jungkook glared at him.

Kook:i'm pretty sure that taehyung will help me and i choose taehyung now stop attacking his family.

Jugwon: is that a challenge? fine then I will wait here. You have 4 hours, go to your so called boyfriend and ask for help until then your mother will be safe and I will stop attacking his family. Is that a deal?

Jungkook noded his head and ran out of the house to find taehyung. Jungwon looked at yeona who was looking at him with a frown.

Jugwon: why are you looking at me like that?

Yeona: you are planning to do something dirty, aren't you?

Jugwon: you got me wifey but it's a surprise.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung was doing his work suddenly namjoon, jimin and j-hope entered inside his cabin. Taehyung looked at them and his eye widen in shock. Namjoon and j-hope was covered in blood but not their blood.

Tae: hyung what happened? Why are you both covered in blood?

Namjoon pulled a chair and sat he sighed heavily.

Joon: Mr jeon's gang members attacked our mansion But luckily me and my bodyguards were there so nothing happened.

Tae: what happened to you hobi hyung?

J-hope: same thing, they also attacked our gang house.

Taehyung looked at them with a frown.

Tae: attacking my mansion and gang house at the same time? Did he know my real identity?

Jimin: exactly. But the question is how? How did he find out that?

Taehyung held his head and thought for while.

Tae: there is no one who will betray me.

Joon: tae did you tell someone about your identity?

Suddenly last night and jungkook came into his mind.

Tae: I told it to jungkook.

Suddenly the telephone in taehyung's table started to ring. Taehyung took the phone and placed it in loud speaker.

-On call-

Tae: hello who's this?

??: Jeon jungwon.

Tae: what do you want? Why did you attacked my mansion?

Jugwon: come on Taehyung, I already know that you are kim v and I wanted to  show you that I know this that's why I attacked your mansion.

Tae: are you spying on me Mr jeon?

Jungwon: no.

Tae: then how the fuck did you find it jeon.

Jungwon: you have the answer taehyung . Jeon jungkook my son and your secretary he is the one who told me about this.

Tae: j-jungkook is your son?

Jungwon: yes my only son and h-

Before jungwon could say further jimin cut the call and looked at taehyung angrily.

Jimin: why did you tell jungkook about that ?

Joon: when did you tell him about all these tae?

Taehyung looked down feeling sad.

Tae: last night hyung, when I went to drop him and due to rain I stayed there.

Jimin frowned and looked at taehyung with a questionable face.

Jimin: you slept with him didn't you?

Taehyung noded his head still looking down he couldn't believe that jungkook betrayed him.

Jimin: I knew it. Anyway it's a good thing that you only wanted him for a night, and see what? he turned out to be a spy and son of your enemy. I was wrong he don't deserve your love taehyung, at first i felt bad for him because you wanted him only for his body not in a romantic way but now I'm glad. I saw him as my own brother and look what he have done? He stayed with us and betrayed us.

Jimin was blabbering all these and taehyung was holding his anger not wanting to explode it on jimin but behind the door of the cabin jungkook was listening to all the heartbreaking words with Teary eyes.

He ran all the way to taehyung's office to tell all the truth and ask him for help but the words which came from jimin's mouth scattered all his hope, his hand loosened from the door.

What have he done to deserve all these? His mind was blank and he was not able to hear anything happening around him. Tears were making hid vision blurry. He don't know whom to ask for help. He turned around and started to walk towards his cabin.

Everyone in the office was looking at Jungkook's messed up state.

-Jungkook pov-

I'm sorry taehyungie hyung, I'm not a betrayer but I know i was the one to blame because of me your family went through such a dangerous situation. I didn't do it intentionally and I still don't know how appa found that you are v.

I love you hyung but you didn't loved me It was all my dumb thoughts I was craving for love maybe thats why felt your mear attention as love but you only wanted me for a night. It's fine hyung I will never blame you and still I don't regret sleeping with you because I love you....

Jungkook walked inside his cabin. His face was blank. It was like he had lost his last hope to live. He sat on the chair looked at the wall blankly, he have no were to go and now taehyung know that he is the betrayer. He have only 2 hours left to save his mother and he is helpless now the only thing left for him is to wait for taehyung to kill him. He was little happy because in the end he was going to die with taehyung's hand not from his father's. Jeon jungkook is going die from his love's hand.

Kook: I gave you everything hyung my love, my body, my soul and the only thing left with me is my life and I will be greatfull if it's you who kill me.

                  -TO BE CONTINUED.....

I will try my best to update 2 chapter's this week 😌.