○ 26 ○

Jay's grip around jungkook completely loosened and he fell on the ground dead... jungkook was frozen on his spot, he looked at the entrance of the basement and saw jimin and yoongi standing there with gun in their hands. They started to shot all the other guards of jungwon and soon they took down all the enemies who entered to their ganghouse.

Yoongi then started to check whether all are dead and jimin looked at jungkook. Jungkook stood there looking at jimin blankly but when jimin started to move towards him he gasped and started to stumble backwards in fear, jimin halted his movement and looked yoongi with a sad expression.

Jimin: h-hyung?

Yoongi looked at jimin with a questionable look and then looked at jungkook. His eyes widen when he saw jungkook standing on the corner of the room with a scared look, his clothes was torned and his body was showing off, his eyes and nose was red and the poor boy was shivering due to fear. Yoongi felt a pang in his chest. At that moment he promised himself to protect jungkook and take care of him like a big brother.

Yoongi: I think he is scared jimin.

Jimin noded his head and again tried to walk closer to jungkook.

Kook: p-please..... p-please don't come c-closer to m-me..

Jungkook said with a weak and trembling voice. Jimin's eyes started to tear up hearing jungkook's trembling scared voice. He knew the boy had experienced something horrific just a few seconds before and he himself was scared when he saw Jay forcing himself on jungkook. Jimin stopped walking and looked at jungkook who just sat on the corner of the room and started to cry covering his half naked body.

Jimin: kook i'm here to help you... can I come closer to you?

He asked trying his best to not cry while asking that.

Kook: NO! I'm s-scared... please...

Yoongi: we won't hurt you kook, look at us. Do we look like enemies to you?

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at yoongi with his teary bami eyes.

Kook: W-why? If you are not my enemies then why did you let taehyung to play with my f- feelings?

Yoongi looked at jimin angrily. The boy was right how will he trust someone who said that they used you only for your body?

Yoongi: It's your fault jimin. You could have prevent this situation if you had never made such a nasty bet with taehyung.  How will you gain his trust? Look at that boy he need someone right now and we are right in front of him to help but he is scared.... he is scared of us.  You bought this to yourself, now prove yourself.

Jimin looked down feeling guilty suddenly someone rushed inside the basement while running. Jimin and yoongi looked up and saw taehyung standing there while trying to catch breath. His eyes roamed around the room and the figure sitting the corner of the room catched his attention. His eyes fell on that weak boy but his torned clothes and teary eyes made his blood boil in anger. He looked at yoongi with his sharp eyes.

Tae: what did that Jay do to him?

Taehyung asked to yoongi in a calmed voice but he knew that the other was holding back a tornado which can destroy the whole world.

Yoongi: nothing. He did nothing, we were on time.

Yoongi said and taehyung let out a sigh. He then slowly walked towards jungkook. Jungkook was Sitting in the corner of the room hugging his knees, fear was the only thing which is showing in his face.... taehyung looked at the younger with soft eyes his heart started to bleed seeing the miserable state of the younger, the one who smile like a shining star and the one whom he loves more than himself is scared....