○ 7 ○

At that night jungwon came back to his home with his gang members. He straightly walked inside and started to beat yeona without any mercy hearing all the noise jungkook came downstairs and saw his mother getting beaten up by his dad, he rushed downstairs and pushed jungwon back but his gang members held jungkook tightly and jugwon started to beat him

Yeona: STOP HURTING MY SON !

jungwon stopped beating him and pushed injured jungkook towrds yeona. Yeona hugged him tightly. Jungwon came and sat back at the couch and looked at them

Yeona: what do you want jungwon? Why Don't you leave us alone? ( crying )

Jungwon: well that's a good question and I have a perfect answer for it.

Jungkook looked at jungwon feeling something off.

Jungkook: what do you want from us ?

Jungkook asked witha cold tone.

Jungwon: well you are useless just like your mom, I can't let you be a mafia leader jungkook.

Yeona sighed in relief that jungwon won't make her only son a monster like him.

Jungwon: but I want something else from you jungkook, if you do that then I will set you both free from me.

Jungkook frowned and looked at him.

Kook: what's it?

Jungwon: mafia king kim V. I want you to kill mafia king kim V.

Yeona's eyes widen in shock.

Yeona: NO! MY SON WON'T KILL ANYBODY AND MOROVER THAT KIM V IS DANGEROUS HE WILL HURT MY SON!

jungwon: ooh come on yeona, how can he reject this when his mother's life is in danger?

Jungwon pulled yeona by her hair and put a knife on her neck. Jungkook gasped in fear when he saw his mother under a knife.

Jungkook: NO! Don't hurt her, i-i will do it.

Jungwon smirked and pulled back the knife. He walked towards jungkook and held his hand he softly touched his palm and looked at kook's eyes with a smirk

Jungwon: is this soft hand capable of holding a gun?

With wide eyes jungkook pulled his hands back nervously, he was afraid that his father will find out his birth secret of being a special male.

Jungwon: so you can do whatever you want, but I want to see kim V dead within 3 months, or else forget about your mother jungkook.

Saying this jungwon walked out of the house with his gang members leaving jungkook and yeona alone. Yeona hugged jungkook tightly, jungkook started to cry in her embrace.

Jungkook: eomma i-i'm sorry. Dad is right i'm useless I can't even fight with him to save you.

Yeona:no, Don't talk like that. I know my bunny is brave, he have saved his mother many times.

Jungkook: but i'm so soft hearted that's why I'm not able to kill anyone otherwise I would have killed dad.

Yeona: you are right, you are soft hearted just like me. But i'm not ashamed of you for that kook, i'm proud that my son is like me not like that monster who kills people for fun. I love you little bunny.