○ 12 ○

Days passed it's been already being 2 weeks and jungkook became close with all the employees including jimin and taehyung but he was more stressed due to his mission.

Being with taehyung almost all the time and doing his work in office he was not able to concentrate on the mission. He didn't get any clue about v or his gang members. But he lately found taehyung leaving somewhere every Friday and he never inform him were he is going .

☆☆☆

It was a normal day and jungkook was sitting on his chair and reading some files at that time jimin entered his cabin with a wide smile.

Jimin: kook come lets have some coffee, you have been working non stop from morning.

Kook: okey.

They went to the cafeteria and ordered something to eat.

Jimin: kook how is your work going?

Kook: it's good hyung.

Jungkook said with a smile and jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin: ooh come on kook say the truth I know that annoying ass will never leave you alone for a second and you are saying it's good?

Jungkook sighed and said.

Kook: alright Mr kim is annoying but all the other things are perfect.

Jimin: he is not like that with everyone I think he is comfortable with you.

-jungkook pov-

He is comfortable with me. Why am I feeling happy? It's not a big deal, I'm not that special to anyone. I'm a useless one.

Jimin: what are you thinking? If he troubles you too much you can complaint to jin hyung and eomma they are the only person he is afraid of.

Kook: jin hyung and eomma?

Jimin: ooh you don't know them right? Jin hyung is namjoon hyungs husband and taehyung's brother-in-law and his eomma.

Kook: you call Mrs kim eomma?

Jimin: yes, actually jin hyung is my brother so we are all family and moreover that me and taehyung were friends from college.

Kook: ooh so that's why you both seems so close.

Jimin: yeah we are so close.

Kook: so is he like this back then?

Jimin: who?

Jimin took a sip from his coffee and looked at jungkook with a questionable look.

Kook: Mr kim.

Jimin: like what? Annoying?

Jimin asked with a small smirk knowing very well that's not what the other was asking .

-jungkook pov-

How the fuck will I say to Jimin hyung that he is not annoying me but flirting with me.

Jimin: he got too many proposals back then but he was not interested in anyone. Even now his mother is trying hard to make him agree with a marriage but he is not ready.

Kook: I was talking to you About him being annoying and what are you saying.

Jungkook said without taking his eyes from the cup of coffee with red cheeks.