○ 5 ○

☆☆☆☆

Jungkook and taehyung left the ganghouse. Taehyung was driving his car to his mansion and jungkook was sitting in the front seat looking outside through the window.

Tae: mrs kim?

Jungkook looked at taehyung with questionable look.

Tae: are you hurt somewhere?

Taehyung asked concerned about the younger

Kook: no, i'm fine.

jungkook flashed his famous bunny smile at taehyung. He looked at jungkook mesmerized by his beauty, jungkook felt tae's eyes which was staring at him fondly he looked at his lap feeling shy.

Tae: Mrs kim, can I ask you something?

Kook: sure sir.

Tae: were did you get that gun?

Jungkook looked at taehyung and then pulled out the gun, he looked at the gun lovingly.

Kook: it was a gift from my husband. ( soft smile )

Tae: so who is your husband?

Kook: that doesn't matter because he is not with me now. Let me ask you something, you are a mafia you can collect all my details if wanted, then why are you asking me all these?

Taehyung smiled at jungkook then looked straight at the road.

Tae: I trust my employees and you were recommend by my brother namjoon so there is no need to check your background. And moreover that i'm not a guy who stalk about others Personal life. So if you are comfortable you can talk about yourself with me and if you are not just leave it.

Jungkook sighed heavily. He then looked at his wedding ring and then looked at taehyung's empty hand, their wedding ring is not in his hand.

Kook: it's not like that sir, i'm comfortable around you but I don't like to talk about it. I love my husband with all my heart, I will love him until my last breath. But for now the situation is against us and I wish one day he Will come for me.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and found him looking at his wedding ring with teary eyes, he felt sorry for the younger " how can someone leave such a loving husband? He much be heartless person to leave a person like jungkook" taehyung thought

☆☆☆☆

Days passed but taehyung didn't remembered anything. He used to see the same dream were he heard the boy singing song for him to sleep but he couldn't see his face.

It was a normal day and taehyung was packing his stuffs to leave the office after work because he was already late and his mom and jin hyung calling him time to time.

Taehyung was walking towards lift but something else got his attention. It was jungkook who was working in his laptop and there was no one else in the company.

( Taehyung pov )

Is he still working? But he already finished his work and submitted the files, then what's he doing?

Taehyung walked into his cabin which caught kook's attention, he stood from his chair and looked at taehyung.

Tae: mrs kim why are you still working? Did jimin leave?

Kook: yeh i'm going to be late so told jimin hyung to not wait for me.

Taehyung turned the laptop screen and looked what he was working at, a frown appeared in his face.

Tae: is this the files I given to Eira? Why are you doing it?

Jungkook scratched his nape and gave a soft smile and replied.