○ 35 ○

Jungkook's eyes was becoming so weak and his vision started to blur.

Rein: mrs kim hold on don't close your eyes.

Rein said worridly and walked towards jungkook and started to untie the rope tied on to Jungkook's hand. Jungwon and lee was watching all these while sitting on their knees. There was 5 to 10 guns pointed at their head and they both were helpless. They had more guards outside and wanted to seek their help but both were spitting blood and was weak to fight back.

Jungwon: even if you k-kill us do you think that you can escape from here with jungkook? There is more guards outside.

Lee hwan: he is meant to die like his mother so leave him here and do as we say. We will spare your life and give you more money.

Rein took jungkook in his arm and stood in front of them with a mocking smile.

Rein: even though I'm a mafia I have some ethics. It's never about money lee sometimes the matter is about trust and love. my boss is someone who gives value to all of our lives and he trust us with his life so we do the same to him. He is crowned as a king for a reson you can never be kim v....

Lee hwan: you talk too much now try to escape from here. You can never escape from this place Rein. There is more guards out there.

??: not anymore lee hwan.

Jungwon's and lee hwan's eyes followed the place were the voice was coming and there at the entrance there was taehyung standing with his hyungs with bloody face and hands.

Jungwon: Ta-taehyung?

Taehyung was not interested in jungwon or lee hwan. He ran towards rein and took jungkook from his hands. He held jungkook towards his chest and looked at rein with thankful smile.

Tae: are you all right rein?

Rein: we all are fine sir please take him to hospital.

Taehyung noded his head and then looked at yoongi.

Tae: hyung i'm leaving to hospital you know what to do right?

Yoongi: yeah but do you need him alive Tae?

Tae: Is there a need for me hyung? He is not worthy to die with our hands not even with our guards hands so just feed him to dogs at least that will be a good thing he can do with his useless life.

Lee: NO! please

Lee hwan crawled towards taehyung's feet and started to cry but taehyung had no time to waste, his baby was unconscious with bleeding hand, he moved back and continued talking.

Tae: hyung make sure to give them a painfull death now let me go.

Yoongi: sure tae now take him to hospital.

taehyung noded his head and ran outside the room with jungkook in his arms. Namjoon also followed him to hospital leaving yoongi and hobi in that room.

As soon as they entered the car taehyung tore his shirt and wrapped it around kook's hand to stop the bleeding. Namjoon was driving the car fastly without caring anything. Taehyung was trying his best to not panick or cry because jungkook was completely unconscious but namjoon was visibly anxious because he was going through the same situation which he had gone through years back.

☆☆☆☆

Taehyung and namjoon was waiting outside the emergency room. Both of them were silent because their heart and mind were numb. At that time they saw jin and jimin walking towards them worriedly

Jimin went towards taehyung and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Jimin: is he alright?

Taehyung looked at him with his teary eyes and hugged him tightly.