○ 22 ○

On the otherside taehyung was sitting on his chair looking down hearing every single thing jimin was talking about Jungkook.

Taehyung was looking down and clenching his jaws tightly to calm his anger.

Jimin: He was here to lure you taehyung. I don't know with how many men he had slept-

That's it taehyung lost his Control he banged his hands on the glass table and the glass over the table broke and pierced into his hands. Jimin, hobi and namjoon looked at him shockingly.

Tae: ENOUGH! DON'T TALK ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM I'M WARNING YOU JIMIN!

Jimin shut his mouth and looked at him with a frown. He wanted to ask why he stopped him but he was scared that the person now talking to him is not his friend kim taehyung but the mafia king kim v.

Tae: I don't know why you are talking shit about him. Why would he betray me? He saved my life once.

Taehyung said taking his hand from the table. He ran his fingers through hair. He was frustrated. Namjoon stood up and tried to walk towards him.

Joon: tae your hand?

Tae: it's fine hyung.

Jimin looked down feeling sad. Hobi went near him and pulled him towards his embrace. Taehyung sighed heavily watching jimin's sad face.

Tae: I'm sorry jimin.

Jimin: why do you shout at me? Do you trust him more than us?

Tae: its not about trust jimin I love jungkook. Not in a lustfull way but with my heart. He is not a sex toy for me, he is my everything.

Hobi: jimina I do feel something off in jungwon's behavior.

Joon: he is right jimin. We can't blame jungkook without any proper evidence.

Jimin: i'm sorry hyung. I was so angry at him because I saw him as my own brother and when I found that he was the one who betrayed us I lost control.

Taehyung sighed and looked at jimin with a small smile.

Tae: i'm the one who should say sorry I shouted at you.

Jimin: its okey anyone who hear someone talking shit about their love will react this way.

Joon: now that's solved let me talk to you all about my assumptions.

Tae: I do have something talk but you go first hyung.

Joon: okey, I was thinking that why did jungwon call us and tell us that jungkook was the spy? Jungkook is his own son. It was like he was throwing jungkook as a bait or was he planning to kill jungkook through us?

Hobi: why would he kill his own son joon?

Taehyung sighed and looked at hobi with a serious face.

Tae: i'm scared that what joon hyung saying maybe true.

Jimin: and why are you thinking like that?

Tae: I have seen a cigarette burn mark on his hand  and once I saw a cut on his forehead. He never go to his home, he only visit on weekends and whenever he go home on weekends the next day he appear with some kind of injury.

Hobi: are you saying that jungwon is behind it?

Tae: maybe. He always says that he fall or he burnt his hand during cooking but i'm a mafia hyung I can understand what kind of burn it is.

Jimin: maybe he was forced to find about v by his father.

Joon: and he abused him when he never find anything useful.

Hobi: so he was a victim of jungwon.

Jimin: but I don't understand how jungwon find that taehyung is v.

Tae: only jungkook can say the truth chim but I will never believe that jungkook betrayed me.

Suddenly someone opened the door of the cabin. They all looked at the door and find yoongi standing there. He walked Inside with a frown.

Yoongi: guys what happened I saw jungkook walking inside his cabin while crying.

Jimin: WHAT? JUNGKOOK?

Jimin, hobi, namjoon and Taehyung was shocked to hear that jungkook was there.

Tae: is he inside his cabin?

Hobi: I think our assumptions are right or else why would jungkook come here after betraying us?

Joon: only he knows the truth.

Yoongi: I don't understand what you all are talking.

Jimin: we will tell you that later hyung now Tae what are we going to do.

Tae: hyung said that jungkook was crying ma-maybe he heard what jimin was talking.

Joon: that means he should have heard his father talking with us too.

Hobi: still he stayed here, knowing his life will be in danger. Really something is wrong.

Taehyung felt his heart heavy. Jungkook must have heard jimin talking that means he should have misunderstood that taehyung used him for his body.

Tae: I don't think there is much time for me to figure out thinks with kook's help. If he heard jimin talking then he must be broken by now. Jimin I want you to search about every single details about jungkook and jungwon and we can't risk jungkook's life, If our assumptions are right jungwon doesn't care about jungkook so we should hide jungkook somewhere I don't want any single scratch on him.

Joon: but where will we hide him? Even our mansion is not safe.

Tae: let's lock him in our basement tourcher room.

Jimin: b-but it's bloody mess Tae.

Tae: i don't have any other option. Maybe jungwon must be spying on us or jungkook. we need to make it seem like we fall for his trick and take jungkook like our enemy.

Jimin: i trust you tae and i will do whatever you say but i don't trust jungkook until he prove that he is trustworthy.

Taehyung sighed. He knew jimin was right at some point. Everything is just an assumption they still don't know whether they are right about it or not. Jungkook need to gain their trust but what will that broken soul do to gain their love and trust back?

                    -TO BE CONTINUED....

As usual a short chapter. Surely update next chapter soon. Ignore the mistakes please🙂