○ 29 ○

It was already midnight and all except Jungkook in the Kim's mansion was deep in sleep. Jungkook was standing on the balcony of the guest room. His eyes were fixed on the main gate, he was waiting for taehyung who wasn't back yet.

As the time went off jungkook became more scared and anxious.

Kook: i'm sorry for saying no hyung. Even if you ask me to marry you a billion times the only answer from me will be yes.. but how can i do that when my answer define your existence.

Few tears escaped from his eyes. After a few minutes he saw a yellow light flashing on the main gates and the guards opened the gate, taehyung's car entered inside and soon he came out of the car. Jungkook was watching his each and every movement and he understood that the other was hella drunk.

Taehyung was walking like he will fall down in any second and this made jungkook tensed. He rushed down to take taehyung inside. Jungkook climbed down stairs and saw taehyung standing in front of the stairs not able to walk upstairs.

Kook: hyung wait, let me help you...

Saying that jungkook tried to put his hands on Taehyung's shoulder but he slapped off his hands..

Tae: no thanks, I can walk..

Jungkook felt hurt by his words but he shrugged it off and again spoke.

Kook: you are really drunk. So please let me help you.

Taehyung looked at jungkook weakly. He was extremely drunk.

Tae: who are you to help me kim jungkook? Are you my husband? Are you my boyfriend? Leave it you aren't even my family. You are just my personal secretary....

Jungkook looked down and bit his lips not wanting to break down in front of taehyung.

Tae: why are looking down? Do you know how messed up i'm? You always comes in my dream... you are so close to me all day long because you are my secretary. In my sleep and while I'm awake, you are always there jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes. He was the one who was messing taehyung's sleep, taehyung was seeing him in his dreams and he didn't knew it till now...

Tae: you said you can't stay away from me. You said you can only sense my presence around you then why? Why did you reject my proposal? Are you happy now?

Kook: hyung im sorry I was-

Tae: no please. I don't want to hear anything from you. I'm done jungkook, you insulted me infront of my family. I thought i was missing something because i always see you in my dream and i felt like you were trying hard to stay away from me like you are scared of something that's why i decided to marry you. To make you feel safe but see what? You were playing with my emotions and i was delusional to think that you loved me.

Jungkook was now sobbing he tried to reach towards taehyung's hand but he walked past jungkook without even Looking at him. After reaching a few steps above jungkook with so much difficulty he spoke.

Tae: I love you jungkook but you broke my heart. I still love you but what can i do when you don't want me like i do.

Saying that he walked upstairs and jungkook sat on the stairs crying hard.

☆☆☆☆

Next morning everything was calm and quite. Jungkook was helping jin and mrs kim in the kitchen. Jin and mrs kim noticed the sadness in jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was so busy in cooking and he was not even listen to their blabbering which was strange. Jin sighed and held jungkook's shoulder which made the other look at him.