○ 30 ○

Taehyung was again and again reading the same file from past 1 hour. No matter how many times he read he wasn't understanding a single line in it. His mind was somewhere else or you can say he was simply thinking about certain someone, that someone who was dear to him. Jungkook was occupied in his mind his dear one's teary eyes, the way those tears made his his heart bleed. He wasn't understanding why he was always bothered by jungkook's tears.... Taehyung closed the file and sighed while leaning on to the chair

Tae: Jungkook........ I know what I done today was wrong, will you forgive me?

??: he will forgive you because that's how pure kim jungkook is but i don't think his husband will forgive you for doing that to him.

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw yoongi and hobi sitting in front of him.

Tae: when did you both come?

Hobi: just now but you were deep in thoughts that you didn't even saw us walking inside.

Taehyung sighed in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair.

Yoongi: you seems to be so stressed, what happened?

Tae: don't ask like you don't know hyung.

Hobi: yeh you are right we already know what happened today morning.

Taehyung looked down feeling guilty.

Tae: I want to ask jungkook's forgiveness but I don't care what his husband will do to me. He is an asshole, he didn't even came to see jungkook till now so what right does he have on that baby and jungkook?

Hobi: Do you know why his husband is not showing up?

Tae: no.

Hobi: there maybe a reson for it tae. You can't judge someone without knowing the truth.

Tae: really hyung, even you don't know the reson. Don't try to justify him.

Hobi: yeah I'm justifying him but can you give me a damn reson to justify you for doing that in morning.

Taehyung's face dropped immediately, he looked down without uttering a word.

Yoongi: I've always stayed by your side taehyung but when the matter is about jungkook don't expect me to be on your side.

Taehyung looked at him with a frown. This was new to taehyung usually yoongi never talk against him. No matter what it is or even if taehyung is at wrong yoongi always stand by his side but why now? even his brothers are standing against him for jungkook.....

Hobi: Taehyung you don't through what jungkook is going through don't make him more broken you will regret it later so give him time.

Taehyung noded his head without any words. There was so many questions remaining in his head but the big questions was

Tae: who is jungkook's husband? Why did he leave jungkook? What is jungkook's relation with you guys? Why am i the only person who doesn't know him?

Taehyung attacked yoongi and hobi with some crusioul questions. Hobi started to panick after hearing the questions but yoongi held his hand and replied without any doubt.

Yoongi: why does that matters to you anyway jungkook is a man who tries to seduce everyone.

Tae: hyung stop. I said it was a mistake and i'm sorry for saying that.

Yoongi: firstly i'm not the person whom you should be saying sorry there is a person who needs to hear that and secondly we are not the one's whom you should ask these question And lastly if you want to know what is mine, hobi's and jimin's relation with jungkook then hear it out he is our little brother. We are not blood related but still he is our brother.