○ 14 ○

Jungkook was working on a project but suddenly taehyung appeared at his cabin.

Tae: isn't it time for you to leave?

Kook: yeah but there is still work pending.

Jungkook didn't took his eyes from the laptop and replied. Taehyung walked towards him and closed the laptop.

Kook: what are you doing?

Tae: let's have dinner together.

Taehyung said with a sweet smile. Jungkook looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Kook: dinner?

Tae: yeah let's eat, I know a good  restaurant you will surely like it.

Kook: fine but who will finish my work?

Tae: come on kookie i'm your boss, so why are you worried about it leave it to me.

Kook: but we need to present this tomorrow.

Tae: I said i will take care of it, now come with me.

Taehyung dragged jungkook outside the office.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook and taehyung had their dinner and was walking outside the restaurant

Tae: so how's your mother?

Jungkook snaped his head towards taehyung and gulped hard thinking that taehyung found his identity.

Kook: what about my mother?

Tae: huh? You Said your mother is sick during your interview.

Kook: o-ooh it's not a big deal she is doing good now.

Jungkook said with a small smile. They both stood near a railing and looked at the view of the city in front of them.

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was looking the front view with his big bami eyes

Tae: you are beautiful jungkook

Jungkook looked at taehyung with his innocent eyes. Taehyung slowly came towards jungkook and grabbed his shoulder. Jungkook looked at taehyung and saw him staring at his lips, taehyung came forward and attached his lips onto the younger's lips. Taehyung slowly moved his lips sucking and nibbling on kook's lips. Jungkook was shocked that he didn't know how to respond, he wanted to push taehyung away but his heart was not listening, he wanted to kiss him back but he don't know how to kiss someone, he was too innocent for that.

-Taehyung's pov-

Why isn't he pushing me away? Does he like it? If he likes it then why isn't he kissing me back?... with this much sweet and kissable lips i'm sure he should have kissed a lot before and i don't know why but it hurts to think that way.

Taehyung was still kissing kook with closed eyes but jungkook saw something behind taehyung which brought him back to his senses. A man in all black dress was about to stab taehyung he was about to stab but jungkook grabbed on to taehyung's shoulder and pulled him more close towards himself but the knife made little scratch on taehyung back shoulder and it started to bleed.

The man dropped the knife and was about to run but kook grabbed onto his collar and punched on his face.

Stranger: LEAVE ME! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO.