○ 19 ○

Jungkook looked at taehyung with complete silence.

Tae: I know kook you must be regretting everything. Involving in any type of relationship with a guy like me is dangerous to your life.

Taehyung cupped jungkook's cheek and looked at him with full of love.

Tae: I don't deserve you but I was so selfish that i didn't think any of these things before doing this to you kook. I won't compell you to stay with me.

Tears started to flow from kook's eyes. He slapped taehyung's hand off from his cheeks and tightly hugged him while sobbing.

Kook: a-are you going to leave me?

Tae: NO! No never, I just don't want anyone to hurt you bunny.

Kook: i'm strong hyung. I can fight anything if you are with me don't think that I'm regretting it and I won't regret it in future too but please don't tell me to leave your side.

A small smile appeared on Taehyung's face as he heard the genuine words from the younger. He slowly stroked Kook's hair to make him calm.

Tae: I will never say that kook now stop crying.

Kook shook his head as no, he tightened the hug and pressed his face more to taehyung's chest.

Tae: hey stop crying i won't go anywhere bunny.

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at taehyung.

Kook: will you allow me to join in your gang?

Taehyung's smile vanished when he heard that.

Tae: no jungkook it's not safe.

Kook: hyung please. I want to learn how to fight.

Tae: why do you want to learn that? You are my strong bunny you saved me once don't you remember?

Kook: I know that hyung but i'm still weak i want to be more stronger so that I can fight anyone without your help.

Tae: fine but you don't need to enter inside our ganghouse, you are still not ready to experience the cruel side of the mafia world.

Jungkook smiled at taehyung.

- Jungkook pov-

Your bunny have experienced all the worst side of mafia world and is still suffering from it.
I don't know what I'm going to do now but i'm not going to betray you hyung. I need to save eomma somehow from that monster's hands and then I don't care what he is going to do to me but I won't betray you.

☆☆☆☆

It was weekend jungkook came back to his home. He was sitting on the kitchen counter and his mom was cooking him some food.

Yeona: how is it going little bunny? Did you find something useful for your dad?

Jungkook looked down. he wanted to hide what he found from the world but not from his mother but he hesitated.

Yeona: what happened?

Jungkook looked at his mother with a nervous smile.

Kook: will you scold me?

Yeona: why would i?

Kook: because before telling you about what I have found I have something else to tell you and I don't know how you will react.

Yeona: don't make me nervous kook. Tell me what happened?

Jungkook let out a deep sigh and looked at his mother.

Kook: I love kim taehyung a-and last day I g-gave myself to him eomma. I know what I done is not good because I'm a special guy and you have told me a thousand times to not give myself to someone who is not trustworthy but I trust him eomma.

Yeona silently listened each and every words his son was saying.

Kook: And the thing I found about kim v is something I don't want anyone to find not even appa. I won't tell this to him eomma even if it cost my life.

Yeona: what do you mean?

Kook: I found who kim v is.

Yeona's eyes widen she looked at jungkook who was standing in front of her with head hung low.

Yeona: who is he?

Kook: kim taehyung ceo of Kim industry. He is kim v.

Yeona looked at jungkook who has tears in his eyes, he was trying hard to hold it. Yeona walked closer to jungkook and jungkook tightly Closed his eyes, he expected a slap from his mother for the mess he has made. Firstly he agreed the deadly deal from his appa and then gave himself to a man and that man came up to be a mafia and not any mafia but a mafia king. Jungkook tightly Closed his eyes but he didn't felt the slap but he felt his mother's warm body hugging him.

Kook: e-eomma I'm sorry.

Yeona: why bunny? It's not your fault you love him that's why you couldn't refuse him.

Yeona pulled out from the hug and cupped his cheeks.

Yeona: my cute little bunny why did close your eyes?

Kook: I thought you are going to slap me.

Yeona: I will never hurt you bunny you are very precious to me and i'm sure If you gave someone yourself then he must be trustworthy but eomma is little scared because he is a mafia.

Kook: he is a mafia but he will never hurt me eomma.

Yeona chuckled when his son started to stand against her for his man.

Yeona: yeah but I need to see it by myself.

Kook: fine, once everything is solved I will bring him here and show you that he is best for me.

Jungkook said with a pout and yeona smiled at her cute son. They both were talking to eachother like there is no tomorrow that they failed to notice the presence of an uninvited friend.

Jay, jungwon's trusted man who was sent there by jungwon to spy on jungkook and yeona. Jungwon always sent his men when jungkook visit yeona, sometimes he himself come there to ask the progress in the work he has given to jungkook and today he sent Jay to spy on them.

Jay: looks like we got the most waited information thank you jungkook. Now I need to inform this good news to boss.

-TO BE CONTINUED.....

Sorry it's a small chapter but I will surely update next chapter before Sunday.♡♡