○ 13 ○

Jungkook was laying while his head was resting on his mother's lap. She run her fingers through his hair and he closed his eyes feeling the love and care from his mother.

Yeona: kook how is it going?

Jungkook sighed heavily and then looked at her.

Kook: it's hard mom, I didn't find who this v is but yesterday I found his men j-hope and suga and the interesting fact is that they are husband's of jimin.

Yeona: jimin? The one whom you always talk about?

Kook: yes. Mr kim and jimin are so close friends and if Mr kim know who v is then jimin will also know that.

Yeona: i'm scared of you getting hurt my little bunny.

Yeona said and kissed his forehead.

Kook: I know eomma but there is no other choice remaining for us. You know how hurt I am? It feels like i'm betraying them but I swear I'm not acting friendly with jimin or Mr kim, I really like their company.

Yeona smiled at jungkook and cupped his cheeks.

Yeona: I can see it in your face jungkook. You are my son, i can feel the changes in you.

Kook: Is it bad eomma?

Yeona chuckled when she heard jungkook's nervous question.

Yeona: aww my little bunny it's not bad, when i said you changed i meant it in a good way like I have never heard you talking about someone like you talk about jimin and Mr Kim before and nowadays you talk alot, thanks to them.

Kook: yeah jimin hyung is so friendly. He is just like a big brother.

Yeona: and what about Mr kim?

Jungkook could feel his heart beat raising just by hearing that question.

Kook: I-- I don't know.

Yeona saw the change in jungkook's expression.

Yeona: hiding something from me?

Kook: no eomma how can i do that?

Yeona: then tell me why your expressions changed when I mentioned Mr kim?

Kook: what expression?

Yeona: you were shy or were you blushing? Wait are you in love ?

Jungkook's face turned red he looked down feeling shy.

Kook: what are you saying? I don't love him. He just like to flirt with me that's it. Who will like a man like me ? I'm useless eomma, I don't even look good-

Yeona: stop saying nonsense. Who told you that you are useless? i'm alive because of you, if you weren't brave enough to fight against your father i would have died with his hands, so don't look down on yourself.

Jungkook looked at his mother with a small smile and yeona placed another kiss on his forehead.

Yeona: you have made a beautiful bond with Mr kim and jimin don't break it.

Kook: I will not eomma.

??: so what is are you both doing?

Jungkook looked up and saw his father coming towrds them.