○ 34 ○

Jungkook was looking at his bloody hand. Blood was slowly dripping from his hand and with each drop of blood he was becoming weak.

-jungkook pov-

So this is how my mom was killed. When i get to knew that they couldn't save my mother i was so broken. I never wanted to know how he killed her but God had planned the same way to take my life. We both were born to experience this  miserable death.

Jungkook smiled sadly thinking about the miserable life he and his mother led in jeon mansion. He thought finally he was free and he can live peacefully but no, jungkook was born to live miserably.

??: mrs kim ( whisper )

Jungkook diverted his eyes from the bleeding hand and looked straight to see who was calling him. Jungwon and lee hwan was sitting far away at a corner of the room so who was calling him?

??: mrs kim i'm behind you but don't look back.. ( whispered )

Kook: who are you?

Jungkook also whispered don't wanting jungwon or lee hwan to notice.

??: i'm one of Mr Kim's gang member.

Kook: do you think I will trust your nonsense?

??: I clearly don't know how to make you trust me but please mrs kim for the baby and our boss don't lose hope we are here to help you, all of the bodyguards in this room is actually mr Kim's gang members not lee hwan's men. We are here as spy's.

Jungkook's eyes widen when he heard the information. He ran his eyes round the room and yes the man standing behind him wasn't lieing every men standing at that room was familiar face to jungkook because they all were their members.

Kook: what's your name?

Jungkook asked curiously.

??: i'm rein Mrs kim don't you remember me?

Hearing the name jungkook was more shocked he was one of the trusted member of their gang.

Kook: seriously rein is that you? What are you all doing here?

??: we are here for a mission but now saving you comes first.

Kook sighed and closed his eyes. he felt his head spinning.

Kook: don't do that. He gave you a mission complete it rein. There isn't much time left for me, I will die soon so don't waste your time on me.

Rein: we are kim v's underlings. We are ready to die for him and we have seen how our boss loved you mrs kim no matter what you say you are his life so your life is precious to us too.

Kook: he don't remember me rein...

Rein: maybe he don't remember you but that doesn't mean he don't love you and Are you planning to give up on that baby? This baby is our gang's future and kim empires hire so even if it takes our life we will save you so don't argue just wait for 5 minutes...

Jungkook smiled a little he loved the way everone in his gang care about him but he was scared about the outcome. Will taehyung kill them for failing to do the mission and saving him instead? As for now taehyung hate him and he doesn't care for him as he rejected his proposal. Jungkook thought for a while.

At the corner of the room jungwon and lee was sitting and drinking while talking loudly.

☆☆☆☆

Taehyung, hobi,yoongi and namjoon standing impatiently while looking at one of the gang members who was now panting heavily.

Tae: why did you stop us? We don't have much time so tell us fast.