○ 37 ○

Jungkook was still laying on Taehyung's chest. The room was silent and taehyung was slowly stroking kook's head while thinking something.

Tae: kookie can we talk?

Jungkook snuggled more into taehyung's chest and noded his head as yes.

Tae: baby are you really not mad at me?

Jungkook sighed heavily and took his head from taehyung's chest. He looked deeply into taehyung's eyes.

Kook: mad? Why should I?

Tae: don't be like this jungkook. Say the truth are you mad at me?

Kook: hyung I don't understand what you are saying? Why should I be mad at you?

Tae: there is a plenty of resons for you to be mad at me. when you were hospitalised for taking a bullet for me and doctor informed me that you are pregnant, as a wife you must have had wished to see my happy face but what did I do? I talked to you like you are carrying someone else’s baby.. I can't imagine how you must have felt bun. You even put our baby's life in danger to save my life kookie.... and the thing which hunt me more is that I told you what no husband should say to his wife.  I said you're trying to seduce my brother Whatever you say I'll never forgive myself for that kookie I DOUBTED YOU! I DOUBTED MY OWN WIFE, I DOUBTED MY LOVE HOW CAN I FORGIVE THAT?.....

Kook: hyungiee stop...

Jungkook said with soft voice still looking at taehyung who was loosing his Control over himself thinking about the things he had done to his bun.

Tae: how can I calm kookie? those things are hunting me....

Taehyung said hurtfully.

Kook: you are feeling guilty hyung but seeing you like this is hurting me... you wanted to know the truth that i'm mad at you or not right? Then hear me i was mad at you.

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was staring at him with his big bami eyes.

Kook: but I was never mad at you for any of the things you had said but I was mad at you when I didn't get any attention from you like before, I was mad at you when I couldn't sleep with you in those cold night's, I was mad at you when you brought lee y/n as your new secretary. I wanted your hands all over my body were only you can touch but the only thing I got was your sweet words tae.

I can't deny the fact that you loved me even though you lost all the sweet memories of us but I missed my husband kim taehyung who had complete right on me not the kim taehyung who is scared of loosing me... Tae even if you don't forgive yourself for doubing me I will forgive you. Because that taehyung has nothing to do with my husband he was just scared of loosing me and in that fear he said those words, i know it was never intentional...

Taehyung pulled him into his embrace.

Tae: it maybe simple for you to forgive me but I have promised you that I will never be the reson for your tears what about that?

Kook: promises are meant to be broken Tae. I know these things will hunt you but trust me I don't want anything from you just let me live happily as your wife and die.

Tae: what are you saying bun?

Kook: I had never thought that I will have such a happy life Tae. Even months before when I got a call from jungwon I had seen my death but again you saved me so please there isn't any promise which is more important for me than my life because within me there's our baby's life which was also saved by you I can't ask more from you Tae.

Tae: if something happens to you or our baby how will I live? Even if it cost my life I will save you both.

Kook: I know that. You won't let us get hurt because you love us that much. is there something more needed for a person than his loved one's love? I'm complete with you taehyungie so don't think too much about promises and forget all those things let's live a new life.