○ 32 ○

Jungkook tried to open his eyes but his eyes were blind folded. He tried to move his hands but it was tied behind. He understood that he was kidnapped.

Kook: Is there someone in this room?

As soon as he asked that question he heard someone's footstep coming closer to him.

Kook: w-who are you?

Jungkook was now little scared. He tried to loosen the rope which was tied on his hand but the man reached beside him and took of the blind fold from his eyes. As expected he saw his father standing beside him.

Jungwon: Don't try to loosen the rope, it won't come off.

Kook: why did you kidnap me?

Jungwon: you already know the answer son then why are you asking?

Kook: how can a person become this much cruel?

Jungwon: well you tried to kill your own father with your boyfriend isn't that cruel?

Kook: YOU KILLED MY EOMMA!! YOU SEND YOUR MEN TO RAPE ME YOU EVEN TRIED TO KILL MY HUSBAND YOU BASTURD!!

jungkook shouted out loudly. Jungwon came closer and highly held his jaw and looked at him angrily.

Jungwon: Don't shout at me i don't like it when someone shout at me and there is no one else to hear your rambling so keep your voice low or you will loose your precious baby inside you.

Jungwon left his hold of jungkook jaw and turned around trying to leave the dark room.

Kook: what do you want from me? Where am I?

Jungwon faced him and smirked.

Jungwon:what i want is to become a mafia king for that I want kim v's death and you are the key for it...

Kook: you think he will come for me jungwon? He will never come for me, he moved on. He will never remember me anymore.

Jungwon: well maybe he won't but j-hope and suga will come for you don't they? You are their little brother and were ever they go their leader v will also follow so still I have a chance to make my dream come true.

Kook: even if he comes do you think you can kill him that easily jungwon?

Jungwon looked at jungkook and then laughed out like a maniac.

Jungwon: you think I'm able to do all these shits by myself jungkook? I wasn't here in this field for past one year still I managed to attack your husband by an accident, pointed a sniper gun at his head and even send many spy's to Kim's mansion how?

Jungkook looked at him with a frown.

Kook: you have alliance?

Jungwon: yes. Do you know Mr lee?

Kook: Mr lee? Is he the one whom Tae killed for making a drug deal?

Jungwon: yeah but not for the drug deal but ge was killed for pointing a gun at your forehead.

Kook: no way taehyung had lost his memories during that time there is no way he should have killed him for me.

Jungwon: well I don't care why he was killed but his son lee hwan is now my friend.

Jungkook looked down understanding how his father got the power to do those horrible things.

Jungwon: lee hwan have more people under him and all of us dream the same thing kim v's death....

-Jungkook pov-

I don't want anyone to come here to save me not even hobi hyung or suga hyung. They are strong and even if they want to save me there is no way they can find where I am ..