○ 16 ○

Taehyung entered to his mansion with a beautiful boxy smile.

Tae: eomma I'm hungry.

He shouted out thinking that his mother would be in kitchen but he saw his mother, father along with jin hyung and namjoon hyung sitting in the couch.

Tae: huh? Why are you all here? Are you Guy's waiting for someone? Is there any guests coming here?

Jin: yes there's a guest his name is kim taehyung.

Tae: you all were waiting for me?

Mrs kim: who is that boy?

Tae: which boy?

Taehyung loosen his tie and sat beside his mother.

Jin: she is asking about your secretary.

Tae: ooh jungkook, what about him.

Mrs kim: do you love him?

Mrs kim asked with sparkling eyes and all the other's stared at taehyung without blinking to hear the answer.

Tae: no i don't.

Everyone sighed in annoyance and namjoon stood up from the couch.

Joon: i expected this answer, jinny didn't i told you that this ice berg wont fall for anyone, now are you convinced?

Mr kim: yeah he is right. I wasted my precious time for nothing. Darling i don't think we can see our son's wedding soon maybe after joon have a baby and after that baby's marriage our son will marry someone.

Taehyung sighed and stood up from the couch.

Tae: i don't know who told you that i love jungkook but its not like that what you think. I don't love him its ju-just i like to spend my time with him and love to talk with him and sometimes i love to tease him.

Taehyung said with a small smile thinking about jungkook's cute bunny face. Whereas namjoon and mr kim was stunned to hear those words from taehyung's mouth. Taehyung is a person who never shows his emotions to someone other than his loved one's, he never even likes to talk with someone.

Jin and mrs kim looked at namjoon and mr kim with a smile.

Mrs kim: so you don't love him?

Tae: yeah i don't love him.

Jin: fine then bring him home tomorrow.

Tae: huh for what?

Jin: for dinner. Invite him for a family dinner tomorrow.

Tae: fine, but what if he dont come?

Jin: don't overthink romeo just invite him he will surely come.

Tae: yeah yeah i will invite him now stop calling me romeo.

Taehyung saying that he went to his room. Namjoon and mr kim sat back and looked at jin and mrs kim with shocked face.

Mr kim: did your son just said that he loves to spend time with that boy?

Joon: i can't believe what i just heard..

Mrs kim chucked and looked at them.

Mrkim: your son is in love with that boy but he didn't realise it.

Mr kim: is he dumb?

Mrs kim: maybe.

Jin hugged joon in excitement.