○ 27 ○

Jungkook was sleeping and he tried to move a little but he felt a strong grip around his waist. He opened his eyes and saw the beautiful view which he was missing for nearly a month. A warm smile appeared on his face he slowly placed his hand on taehyung's face.

Kook: why are you here hyung? Are you having those traumatic dreams again?

Jungkook asked to the man who was in deep sleep. He wanted to know the reson why his man came to his room on that late hour. He knew something was messing up the elder's sleep. Taehyung had insomnia because of his traumatic experience but once jungkook entered to his life he didn't had a night were he stayed awake because of a bad dream.

Jungkook slowly stroked his face but slowly taehyung started to wake up. Jungkook took his hand away and looked at taehyung with soo much love. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at jungkook. They stared at eachother of a second but suddenly realization hit taehyung and he swiftly took his hand from jungkook's waist and stood up from the bed.

Tae: i'm sorry jungkook. I just came here to check whether you are alright but you grab on my hand and told me to sleep here.

Jungkook looked at him blankly without knowing what to say and taehyung mistook that jungkook was angry. Taehyung looked at him with guilty face.

Tae: I knew that you must have mistook me as your husband but you was holding my hand tightly and i didn't wanted to wake you up.

Jungkook looked down not wanting to break down into tears. Taehyung panicked and sat on the bed beside jungkook.

Tae: hey hey don't cry. I'm sorry kookie,I won't do it again.. please don't cry...

Jungkook started to sob, suddenly he hugged taehyung tightly and started to cry. Taehyung was frozen for a second but soon he wrap his hand around his waist and started stroke his hair slowly.

Tae: please don't cry kookie.

Jungkook didn't stop crying. He was done pretending like he was okey.

Kook: I c-can't hyung. I can't do this anymore hyung.....

Jungkook said while crying his heart out.

Tae: what are you saying kook?

Taehyung asked not knowing what's happening with the younger. Jungkook loosened his grip around Taehyung and looked at him with his teary eyes.

Kook: I c-can't stay away from you hyungiee.... please don't say sorry, i knew it was you last night. I didn't mistook you as anyone else, i knew it was you.... i let you sleep with me hyungiee.... i don't know anything but i can understand your presence around me even in my sleep taehyungie hyungie hyung....

" Taehyungie hyungie hyung "..... The word made an impact on taehyung. He felt a pain in his head. All the dreams he had recently about that boy came to his head. Taehyung wrapped his hand tightly around jungkook's waist.

Tae: I won't leave you kookie you don't need to stay away from me.

Taehyung said without thinking twice. He didn't understand what jungkook was talking but he knew one thing, the boy who always came in his dream was jungkook and now he don't want to leave his kookie alone not even for a second.