○ 18 ○

Taehyung was on top of jungkook kissing his hungrily. Taehyung was lost in the moment but jungkook's mind was somewhere else.

He felt like he was betraying taehyung. It is true that jungkook started to love taehyung but he is still hiding his true intension of joining this company from taehyung. Suddenly Taehyung stopped kissing and looked at jungkook with a frown.

Tae: your mind is not here kook is there something bothering you? Should we stop?

A small smile appeared on jungkook's face, how fast did his man find out that he is lost in thoughts.

Kook: never mind that it doesn't have to do anything with what we are doing now.

Saying that jungkook switched their position. Taehyung was now laying down and jungkook was sitting on top of him.

Kook: why are you holding back hyung?

Jungkook asked with a smirk. his ass was grinding on Taehyung's hard dick.

Tae: j-jungkook.

Kook: I have already given myself hyung now don't hold back.

Jungkook slowly leaned down and kissed on Taehyung's nape. taehyung tightly held kook's hip, his other hand entered inside kook's t-shirt. Slowly taehyung removed kook's t-shirt he then gripped onto kooks hips and flipped their position again.

Tae: you have done a lot baby now let me take you to heaven.

Jungkook looked at him with bunny smile.

Kook: stop talking and do it already.

Taehyung removed his shirt and pants along with his boxers making him completely naked in front of kook. He then looked at kook with smirk who was looking at him with red blushing cheeks.

Tae: what? You were so bold a few seconds before, now Why are you blushing?

Kook: t-thats n-nothing.

Taehyung leaned closed to jungkook and unbukled his pant and removed it he then looked at the naked man laying in the bed. Jungkook felt so shy he tried to cover his bottom with his hands but taehyung held his both hand and pinned it above his head on the bed.

Tae: why are you covering baby? Do you know how damn hot you are looking?

Jungkook diverted his gaze from taehyung's eyes because he was too shy. Taehyung leaned more closer and attached his lips on jungkook's nape, he started to sulk kook's delicate skin and kook moaned sweetly.

Kook: h-hyung

Taehyung trailed the kiss towards jungkook chest and he started to sulk his nipple, jungkook tightly gripped on his hairs and moaned breathing heavily. Taehyung was busy leaving marks on jungkook's chest but suddenly he stopped doing it and looked at jungkook who was trying hard to catch breath.

Kook: w-what happened?

Tae: we don't have condoms.

Kook: so? Are you going to leave me in this condition?

Tae: but I didn't think that much you don't want to get pregnant Don't you?

Kook: I trust you hyung and I don't care about anything now just do it.

Taehyung was so happy to hear those words from jungkook, finally jungkook started to trust him . As their body collided the warmth he felt from jungkook's naked body, the racing heart of the younger's which he felt every time their body touched eachothers and how blindly jungkook had trusted him and given himself to him it will a big lie if taehyung say that he was only feeling lust towards the younger.