○ 28 ○

Jungkook was peacefully sleeping suddenly his phone started to ring. He opened his eyes and attended the call without looking at the caller ID

-On call-

Kook: Hello?

Jungwon: how are you my son?

Jungkook was now completely awake after hearing jungwon's voice.

Kook: what do you want?

Jungwon: if i ask your husband's life will you give it to me jungkook?

Kook: WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE! LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY!

jungwon: no. You can't live peacefully when I'm alive....

Jungkook had tears in his eyes..

Kook: now why are you calling me? Tell me.

Jungwon: do you think that you and taehyung are safe there in his mansion jungkook?

Kook: what do you mean?

Jungwon: you are sleeping peacefully but they are planning to marry you to taehyung again.

Kook: what are you talking? How do you know that i am sleeping?

Jungwon: I'm good at spying. You already know that. Now if you want your husband alive say that you are not ready for this marriage.

Kook: wait, what marriage?

Jungwon: you will know that soon. And remembered jungkook, if it's a yes then he will dead on the spot.

Saying that jungwon cut the call.... jungkook was confused. Marriage? Why are they planning to marry him with taehyung again?

Jungkook then heard the voice of taehyung and others talking from downstairs. He walked out worridly thinking about jungwon's call and the spy thing. He climbed down the stairs and looked at taehyung with worried face.

Taehyung just finished talking about his and jungkook's marriage thing and then saw jungkook walking downstairs hurriedly. He walked towards jungkook and tightly held his hands while looking into his eyes deeply.

Tae: jungkook i want ask you something.

Jungkook noded hid head as yes.

Tae: I want to marry you jungkook. I promise you that your past relationship will never come between us and i won't ask you anything about your past husband or your family or anything.  I want you and this baby you carrying in my life jungkook. Will you marry me?

Jungkook looked at other family members who was standing behind taehyung and they all noded their head at him to say yes. Jungkook looked at taehyung hesitating a bit. It was not like he will say no to taehyung but he was the only one witnessing the red lazer pointed on Taehyung's head. Yes from the starting of the proposal itself there was a lazer point of a gun on taehyung's head and jungkook was scared to see it and only he was seeing it as all the others are facing him and he was facing taehyung.

Jungkook looked down and pulled his hand away from taehyung's hand slowly.

Kook: no....

Taehyung felt suffocating after hearing the response from jungkook.

Tae: kookie think once more... please give me chance...

Taehyung said softly and again grabbed jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes.

Kook: I can't..... please don't ask again.

Taehyung's heart shattered. His hand slowly loosened and he left kook's hand.

Jin: kookie baby we all are ready for this marriage so think again

Joon: yes kook we-

Tae: no hyung. Don't force him...

Saying that taehyung walked out of the mansion without sparing a single glance at jungkook.  Jungkook was broken. Taehyung was now completely avoiding him. As soon as taehyung left the mansion jungkook broke down into tears. He started to cry out loudly while sitting on the floor.  Jin and mrs kim came forward and sat down on the floor while bringing him towards their embrace...

Mrs kim: why did you do that kookie?

Jin: we were ready to hide the evidence of your first marriage and make this marriage happen but why did you choose this way?

Kook: i- didn't want h-him to die...

All the others was shocked to hear that. Namjoon pulled Mr kim and jin away from jungkook and grabbed jungkook by his shoulder and asked with wide eyes.

Joon: what did you say?

Kook: t-there was a gun pointed on his head hyung.... i-it was ju-jungwon... he told m-me if i sa-say yes he will kill tae...

Joon: how did he know all thing happening inside our mansion?

Jin: is there a spy inside our mansion?

Mr kim: that can happen because there are few new worker's inside and outside mansion.

Jin sighed and started to stroke on jungkook's back to make him calm.

Jin: taehyung is heart broken and angry. Please god don't make things worse.

                      - TO BE CONTINUED.....

Finally exams are over. So there will be regular updates. This is a short ( very very short ) turning point part. Tomorrow there will be another update ( this time sure update ).