10 ♡ overtake them all

"Why the fuck should I team up with you?" Katsuki glared. "You won't even tell me how your goddamn Quirk works."

"If we end up on the same team together, I'll obviously explain."

"Explain now."

You glanced around at the faces of your classmates. Out of everyone, Kirishima was arguably the closest to Katsuki, and you'd expected that he try to group up with him. Their Quirks would work well together in this setting-Kirishima's hardening would be able to handle the brunt of Katsuki's explosions.

"I can help support you with my powers," you said. "Team up with me, Kirishima-kun, and... oh. Sero-kun would probably be a good match as well. He can reel you back in with his tape if you ever propel yourself away. Our mobility would be very good."

"Why the fuck are you barking out orders?" Katsuki snapped. "I never said I was going to accept you, so stop getting ahead of yourself and-"

"Katsuki-kun." You'd stepped closer to him, your chests nearly bumping together. He tried to take a step back, but you placed a hand on his wrist. "My Quirk allows me to control those who've been charmed by me. The level of affection they experience towards me determines what I can do. I've never used it so many times in one day before, but I might be able to order certain groups of people to our advantage. With you, we already have more than enough offensive power, so I'd be there to make sure we get as many headbands as we possibly can. You want to win, right?"

Katsuki shot a glance down at the hand gripping his own and hurried to pull away. "What the-? W-What kind of bullshit power is that?" he barked, cheeks already starting to glow red. "Affection? Charmed? You're not making any goddamn sense. I knew you were a fucking weirdo...."

You smiled. "Well, you don't have to like how my powers work, but you experienced it for yourself during the first stage. Don't you think I'd be a useful addition to the team?"

He gritted his teeth, visibly annoyed, and still very much worked up. Perhaps his pride didn't allow him to rely on others, but it couldn't be helped; this was a team game, after all. His crimson eyes flickered back to the group of students you'd pulled away from, and he picked out two boys from the crowd.

"Shitty-hair, tape fucker-you guys are going to be with us," he gritted out.

"Oh, sweet!" Kirishima grinned. "[Name], you're teaming up with Bakugou, after all? I just assumed you'd be with Midoriya and them."

"Well, I want to win, and I figured that being on Katsuki-kun's team would give me the best chance to do so."

"Never mind that..." Sero was pressing his lips together, peering over at you hesitantly. "[Name]-chan, you totally used me during the first stage to get over those robots! You just jumped on me all of a sudden and I couldn't refuse. My head got all fuzzy, and it was like I wasn't even in control of my own body anymore..."

Katsuki blinked at you, exasperated. "You jumped on him?"

"Ah, yes," you laughed. "Sorry, Sero-kun. My powers are most effective when I'm directly touching somebody. I explained it just a bit earlier, but I can basically use my Quirk to control others. It's not always guaranteed, though, and since I won't be close enough to touch any groups during the cavalry battle, I'll have to rely on using just my voice instead."

"Oh! You can tell others what to do, and they'll listen to you? That's an amazing power," Kirishima marveled. "No wonder you wanted to keep it hidden..."

"I'll do my best, but it might be difficult to get others to listen to me with all the chaos that'll be going on. Still," you smiled, "I think we have a good chance at winning this."