62 ♡ love's in the cards

"[Name]! Long time no see! Thanks for havin' me here!"

Inasa was as passionate as always, and Shouto could only sigh tiredly from beside him. Since Katsuki was off house arrest, he'd also gone to the provisional exam make-up lessons, and looked to be in a particularly irritated mood after the fact.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" he snapped. "You even invited loud assholes like him to come here? Do you have any idea how much noise he was making on the way back?"

"I don't think you're in a position to be calling someone else loud," you chuckled.

"Shut up. You know what I mean."

"Your classmates are really interesting, [Name]!" Inasa enthused, clearly unbothered. "This Bakugou guy's got some serious guts, which I can respect! He doesn't seem to like me very much, though. Not that I care. Haha!"

Katsuki responded by flipping the taller male off and angrily shoving past him. He was as hotheaded as always, it seemed. Well, whatever. Today's meet-up was meant specifically for you, Shouto, and Inasa, after all. If you could help them to see past their differences and get closer, even if just a little bit, you would be really happy.

"How does it feel to be back on U.A campus after so long?" you asked Inasa. "We have a dorm system in place here, so I bet it'll be a lot different from what you're used to at Shiketsu."

"I'm excited!" Inasa grinned. "You seem like you'll be a really great host, [Name]."

"Aw, thanks. Will you please consider taking off your hat, though?"

"I'll politely decline!"

Letting out a resigned sigh, you gestured for Inasa to follow you, with Shouto trailing along all the while. The rest of your classmates were understandably surprised to see a student from a different school out of nowhere. It hardly took long for them to begin crowding around him.

"You're that guy," Kirishima remarked. "From the provisional license exam. The one that was even more passionate than me!"

Inasa crossed his arms and grinned proudly. "Sure am! You won't find someone as hot-blooded as myself, no matter where you look!"

"Aren't you supposed to be, like, super strong or something?" Mina asked, tilting her head to the side with a frown. "But what are you even doing here?"

"I invited him," you admitted. "I thought it'd be nice to have him here and get to know him a bit better."

"Whoa. How'd you manage that, [Name]? You didn't do this without Aizawa's permission, did you?"

"Why does everyone always assume the worst of me? I'm not stupid enough to try something like that. I know I'd get my ass whooped."

"What's this about ass-whooping?" a tired voice muttered at that exact moment. You spun around, already sweating bullets. As you'd expected, Aizawa was staring back at you with look that seemed to say, 'go on, try me'.

You swallowed. "Um. I must have misspoken."

"Uh-huh." Aizawa then glanced Inasa's way. "Looks like you've made it. I know I agreed to this, but don't go stirring up a fuss for no reason while you're here. Let's try to keep things civil, alright? And if [Name] suggests that you do something stupid, don't listen to her."

Inasa laughed heartily. "[Name], it sounds like you've made a bit of a reputation for yourself!"

"Haha... yeah."

"No need to worry," he grinned, flashing Aizawa a thumbs-up. "It's good to live life passionately, but I'm all for respecting the rules! I'll be so lowkey that you'll forget I'm even here."