2. ᴘʟᴀᴄɪᴅ

I was unboxing my stuff from the boxes when my mother called for me.

"ezz ? Are you done with your stuff? Even if you aren't, come down for dinner, it's getting late."

"yeah eomma! Coming."

I got up and went to the washroom to wash my hands. Then i headed downstairs for dinner.

We were sitting on the dinner table when my mother spoke up.

"well ezz, you are starting your new school from tomorrow. Do you have all the stationary and stuff?" My mother said while taking a bite from her food.

"yeah eomma, i unpacked all the school items already."

"okay finish your dinner fast, and I'm going to sleep as I've to go to the company." My mother said while eating some last bits of her food.

"hmm night mom."

With that my mother left to her room.
I also stood up coz i was done with my food. I washed my plate and went to my room.

I was standing in my balcony. Enjoying the cold breeze.

It's been a week now, since we moved from Busan to Seoul.
Seoul is beautiful and I always loved it's vibes. I miss Busan as well but i think moving places will surely help me from moving on from my past.
We moved from Busan becoz of my mother's work.

I'm starting a new life from tomorrow.
New school, i wonder if I'll make new friends or everything will be just like before.

I came back in my room and locked my balcony. I glanced at the clock,

'10:02 pm'

Time to make my bed.
I packed my bag for school.
Did my night routine and slept.

[ Time skip to morning ]

I woke up becoz of my alarm. I remembered, it's first day of new school.

I sighed and got up from bed.
I wore my clothes. I wore a navy blue jeans and black crop top with a green upper shirt.

I walked down the stairs. It was quiet. Guess my mother left for her job.

I walked in the kitchen, i wasn't in the mood for having a breakfast so i just took an apple.

I took my backpack, wore my black boots which have slight heel.
I locked my house and left for the bus stop.

~skip to school~

I entered the school building, the school is huge and i guess it has a university attached.

I was walking to the principal's office. I saw some kids gaze at me but I shrugged it off as i stood in front of the principal's room.

I knocked on the door. I went in when i heard a 'come in' from inside.

I took my schedule and went for my first class. On the way, i was checking out my schedule, when i bumped into someone. I stumbled and was about to fall but balanced.

"uh..um sorry, i didn't see, sorry again." I apologized and speed walked to my class, without hearing or glancing the boy, coz i was getting late.

I sat on an empty seat at last and just when i settled the teacher came in.

The teacher silenced the students and said "well kids we have a new student, miss come here."

The teacher glanced at me and gestured me to go to the front. I stood up and went.

"I'm Lee Aerin, nice to meet y'all. Hope we'll get along." I said and i glanced at the class for some reactions.

Some boys were smirking.
Some girls were whispering and giving me looks.
Some kids had small welcoming smile.

I went back to my seat.

-----someone's pov-------

I was walking with my hyung while chatting and laughing.

???: I know right, that was damn funny.

???: Yeah, and y-

Then suddenly a girl bumped into me. I was about to yell but stopped when my eyes fell on her.

She looked so pretty. I haven't seen her before. I guess she's new. 

The girl : uh..um sorry, i didn't see, sorry again.

With that she ran away. I smirked at her disappearing figure.

???: What happened Jimin, wow you didn't even yell at her or threw curses.

Jimin : yeah, it didn't looked like she did it intentionally though, but whatever, that girl looked like she is new here hobi hyung. 

I said and smirked, licking my lips.

Hoseok : your new target huh! Go on, keep playing. I'll get going.

Hyung said with a smirk and we parted ways.

Time skip~~~~~
.
.
.

Aerin pov ------

I took my food and sat on an empty table. I was eating silently when, some girls started shouting out of the blue. Hell! i was about to choke on my food becoz of that sudden shouting.

I turned my head to see what's happening.

7 boys were entering the cafeteria and boy they were so handsome.
I'm not the kind of girl who would drool over handsome guys or behave like a slut. And i wasn't really interested in drooling over boys every now and then.

I continued eating my food while i listened to all kind of seducing sentences, which those girls were shouting for those men.

I turned to put my plate and leave this noisy place asap, suddenly my eyes locked with one of those seven guys. He was a little short compared to other 6.

Just as i was about to break the eye contact he smirked. I just shrugged it off. I went to find a silent place, and yes i found it.

The rooftop.

The bell rang and i finished with my classes, and i didn't see those guys again. Good! atleast my ears are fine for now.

I went back to my home.

And surprisingly my mother was at home. She rarely like very rarely comes early.

"mom! How are you early." I said with a small smile.

"ah-h aerin-ah i need to tell something to you."

.....................................................................

To be continued...

Vote and comment.
Pardon for any mistakes.

Byeeeee<33