20. where is she?

"I was painting a picture, and the picture was a painting of you"

||••||

I went towards the basketball court where my stepbrothers and Yeonjun were playing. I sat by the bleachers watching their match.

Suddenly my attention went towards the opponent's team.

Eun sook and doyeong, Ava's friends. They were also playing. Suddenly my eyes met with eun sook's, he smirked and nudged doyeong as he also looked at me. They ripped their attention from me and again focused on the match but i could feel something fishy.

I ignored them and continued to watch the match.

I was sitting by the 2nd row, so i was pretty close to the court and could see the match clearly.

Suddenly i saw doyeong smirking as he threw the ball. It was too late now when i understood what was happening.

He threw the ball at ME.

I widened my eyes, feeling stiff. I was sure that the ball was gonna hit me perfectly on my damn face. I squeezed my eyes shut turning my head to the side in reflex.

But then i felt nothing.

I opened my eyes to see yeonjun standing just infront of me while clutching the same ball in his hands. He threw the ball back at doyeong and glared at him.

Yeonjun : are you high? Can't you see a literal person sitting over there. Don't you know you would've hurt her.

He spat while continuously glaring. Seeing him so angry, the crowd who was cheering also went silent. I stood up and went towards him. I tugged onto his shirt to calm him down. I don't wanna make a scene and that too with Ava's minions.

Ezz : yeonjun it's fine. It was totally unintentional.

I whispered to him and he nodded at me before going back to his team.

I also left the court and sat in an empty classroom as it was a free period right now after lunch.

-------time skip to afternoon-------

The bell rang as the last class of the day ended. I was going towards my locker when i remembered what Ava said. I sighed and decided that I'll go there. And if I feel something wrong, I'll rush back.

I went towards the staircase. I opened my phone to text my brothers to not wait for me and that they can go home without me today but while i was typing, someone snatched it from me.

I got startled and looked towards whoever did that just to see Ava with the other four, standing right behind me.

Ava : uh-oh, using your phone while walking is dangerous sweetheart.

Ezz : oh! Thanks for telling mom. Now give it back to me. 

Ava : damn that nasty attitude of yours. You ain't getting it like that bitch.

Rachel : now that you are here, let's go and move onto the real topic.

Ezz : why? Can't we like just "talk" here?

Momo : uh no girl. We have to show you something.

Before i could even respond, eun sook and doyeong grabbed my arms from behind, guiding me to somewhere.

Suddenly doyeong whispered to me.

Doyeong : aw pretty, did you got scared earlier in court?

I looked towards him while he had that filthy smirk on his face again.

Ezz : ohh no no. I was very pleased when I got to know that I'm gonna get a broken cheekbone because of that ball.

I whispered to him in the sweetest voice of mine.

He slightly chuckled.

Soon we were in an abandoned corridor. Oh no it's not like those horror movies one's but no one really comes here.

I looked at them confused when we stopped just in front of an old storeroom. Eun sook and doyeong released me and i stood few steps away from them.

Suddenly Ava came towards me while I took steps back. I was going further back and back without realising that we got inside the storeroom.  She suddenly stopped short and looked at me.

Ezz : what are y-

Before i could even react, she pushed me down harshly, making me fall on the cold dusty floor. She then kneeled down in front of me and took something out from her pocket.

It was a pocket knife.

I widened my eyes and was about to stand up but she stood up before me and kicked me in my stomach, making me fall back in pain.

Ezz : what are you doing. Weren't you going to end this ? Then why are you doing this.

Ava : hah! You thought we are gonna let you go so easily bitch? Well it's true that you are no fun but before ending shits with you, we should have some pleasure right.

Saying that she placed her boots on my left hand and pressed onto it. I yelled a little in pain as she continued crushing my hand and fingers.

Ava  : now stay put like a good bitch and lemme do my work.

She said and pulled my shirt up, revealing the skin of my stomach. I was trying hard to pull my hand back from beneath her shoes. Tears filled my eyes as she continued.

Ava : mhm, your skin is too smooth girl. Lemme create a masterpiece there.

She slowly placed the knife on the skin and pushed it, making an almost 6cm cut. She didn't push it too much but enough to make it bleed.

She retrieved from me while i clutched onto the fresh cut with my eyes full of tears glazing the ground.

Ava : bye sweetie, enjoy!

She waved as she slammed the door shut. I widened my eyes and tried standing but to feel more pain.

Ezz : nooo, don't lock it. Please....... I'm claustrophobic.

Too late. She already locked it.

I crawled towards the wall and sat by it. I tilted my head back and let my tears fall freely. After a couple of minutes, everything around me started to fade and slowly turned black.

.
.
.
.

------time skip to later the same afternoon--------

~bts pov~

We were sitting in the hall trying to get a hold of Aerin' s whereabouts.

We waited by the car after the school got off but she never came back to the car. After an hour of waiting and asking we decided going to the mansion as her phone was switched off as well.

But she wasn't here as well. Where could she be? Even yeonjun was here with us, getting anxious as where she could be.

After checking with our guards, they told us she never left the school.

That solely means that she might still be in school.

To be continued...........

***************************

Ohh fuck, finally a cliff hanger y'all. I'm relieved that i got some motivation to write the part. It's totally unedited and has dangerous amount of errors, so I'm truly sorry for that.

Pls vote and comment.
That's the only thing that keeps me going.

Thankyou guys, ly<3