16. grab a knife

"let the music drive you crazy"

||••||

•Previously•

Jin : how did this happen?

Ezz : i-i don't know, i was sleeping and i heard a smash and.....

Namjoon : okay, we'll check it up.

They looked kinda worried. They were going back and forth, calling guards.

Jin : ezz listen,

•Now•

Jin : ezz listen, we'll check this out and for the night, you'll be staying in jungkook's room, with him.

He said and tilted his head to find an answer.

Ezz : can't I just have a guest room or something?

I asked in a low voice, because his gaze felt so stern.

Jin : mmh no, it'll be safer to be with one of the guys. Jungkook doesn't have a problem, does he?

He said and turned his gaze to jungkook with an eyebrow cocked up. Seeing his gaze, the latter just shrugged and said.

Jk : nah, why would I have a problem.

He said and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to his room. I silently let him drag me. Although i can't stand these boys even for a sec, I'm scared by the thing that just happened. I guess it's better to be with someone than being alone.

We entered his room as his manly scent hitted my nostrils. His room was really cool. The walls were all black, the ceiling was white with some black exquisite design on it. the duvet was blackish blue with a white mattress. A black work desk with white modern chair. Golden bedside lamp on the bedside table. The lights were dim so the room was looking cooler!

Ezz : damn! Your room's cool kook.

Jk : I know right!

He said with a playful smirk while sitting on the edge of the bed ,with his arms handling his whole weight. He continued..

Jk : I'll be sleeping on the left side and you'll sleep on the right. Alright?

Ezz : mmhkay.

I gave a nod to him while he slipped in the bed. I shortly followed him, laying on the right side.

After some minutes, i turned to face him. He was sleeping peacefully, while my mind was busy thinking about the stone and the paper.

I sighed and again looked at his face. He is really handsome.

I chuckled at myself, placing my hands under my cheek while i layed on my right side.

But really. Are these guys really that bad?

The sudden question hit me but i shooked my head.

Ofcourse they are bad. If they weren't, they wouldn't try to hurt me and they would talk nicely to me. Yep.

After a while, I also fell in my dreamland.

~morning~

I can feel that it's already morning but I'm in no mood to wake up. Plus I'm feeling so warm and relaxed right now. The pure and sweet vanilla scent is soo relaxing.

Wait.

Vanilla smell? Warm?

Wtf.

I shot my eyes open to see myself hugging jungkook's torso. In return he had his hands on my waist.